GTP weekly Drawing Competition, week 3: DeTomaso Pantera! :drool:

• Thread starter Cano
  • 95 comments
I know it sucks, but I am getting better.
this is were I got the idea, it is a truck from El Mirage:

Attachments

• 138mph.jpg
    138mph.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 167
that is TIGHT cano. totally love it. crazy inspiration DS...it could use some work though, but its better than anything i could ever do...so i have no right to criticise :D

hahaha, crazy indeed. I have seen that pickup before, even have a 800x600 of that one, wich I got from www.detomaso.nu
some pointers on it: if the nose was more wedge-like, it would resemble more a pantera. now, I liked how it would be a really incredible car... to take the COMPLETE rear of a pantera and let the motor do its work would be WEEEEIIIRRRDD :odd: crazy indeed, but you really need to practice resemblance man!! we need panteras here :P As I said, if the nose was more lowdown, and more wedge-like, it would resemble a pantera... that is, assuming that half of a car can resemble a pantera :odd:

Cano

I like it.

Damn you to hell Cano! Why can you draw so good!? I don't think I'll have time to enter this though, be busy all this weekend with tennis and the motor show.

thank god this comp is flexible.
i'm just over halfway thru mine- i've been busy and still am busy but might get to finish it tomoorow.
my mates moving house and we're doing alot of work on it.
sorry guys!

Originally posted by Dark Skyline
I know it sucks, but I am getting better.
this is were I got the idea, it is a truck from El Mirage:

WTF!.....................................Nice!:D :lol:

Edit: My Post number is 666:rolleyes:

Yo,
Took me alot of rough work to get up to this drawing. So i present my first 3d dun dun dun (not exactly first , first if you count the fact you cant see my cyclinders!!!)Ok, I dont kno how to post pictures but it said it was to big so I had to crop my sig and **** so please do not write in your on signature,

Attachments

• bainsdrawing.jpg
    bainsdrawing.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 306
Originally posted by drawingdeep
Yo,
Took me alot of rough work to get up to this drawing. So i present my first 3d dun dun dun (not exactly first , first if you count the fact you cant see my cyclinders!!!)Ok, I dont kno how to post pictures but it said it was to big so I had to crop my sig and **** so please do not write in your on signature,

That's great man.

www.uploadit.org

Uploadit there, and then link to here.

drawingdeep, that looks almost too good to be true. Don't tell me that that was done in photoshop or something like that; I honestly thought it was a variation of the actual car (alot of detail is there; almost too much, if you ask me...)

:nervous: :scared: ok me re-thinking this drawing thang... You guys set me up like in a pool game, making me believe that you guys weren't good when you were just holding back to kick my ass huh?

Nick:banghead:

Drawing Deep, you are the S***!!!
Keep up the good work, and no it was not done in Photoshop, I can see little flaws that are to human to be done with Photoshop.;)

Yo, Who said photoshop lol. Its a sketch bro. And the 4b and 7b is just the pencils i used. 4B is just a regular sketch pencil while 7B gets that pure black. I could of used 8B but, its really big and hard to control.

Ya,
I had a pic by me. It took really ****ing long like i did it startin 29 then completed it abit ago. About the time i was asking you for your art work I was pracin wheel cyclinders. which is hella hard when u dont have a circle tracer!!! Any how my art teachers leant me **** and answerin ur question it took along time bro 3 hours a day (rough and everything).
Peace,
Da Bains(will I do it again, Hell yes as long as I don't got TESTS!!!)

Back