GTP WRS-Online : Event 105 : Classic ENDURANCE - September 11

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 102 comments
That's good to know that it was a power issue Paul, I could tell you were taking better lines than I, yet still I was staying ahead. I let out a little sigh when you DC'd right behind me, but well done to keep up with 25hp less. 👍

Random pics:

Great Start

oink/JTV/Grav Battle

Aggressive Turn 2's, Pit Naps, and End Games

Kev Racing Me Out of the Pits, Coming Out Ahead 👍

My One Crash 👎

Last edited:
Nice pics , Lucas. 👍

This one's funny:

RoadCourse-Daytona_17_zps76c4e588.jpg

Whose car was it ? :lol:

I was pretty sure it was me, and I grabbed the pic right when I saw it, but then I reversed the replay a little and the 2nd time watching it everything happened normally, ie pit crew wasn't loafing, they were doing their work, and the tires weren't missing. :confused:

EDIT: Fixed the mistake in the results, Kevin finished slightly ahead of Pekka, not the other way around.

Last edited:
I was working on some data driven leader board "nuts and bolts" for overlays in upcoming videos and broadcasts and entered in the race data for the NA race to use as test data. If you want to see the full data for this event, the raw data is published below:

Classic ENDURANCE: Raw Data - NA Race

If I get the chance I'll do some highlights which will show some of the stuff I'm working on... but time got short the last couple days.

Here's one example of a crawl that could go on the bottom of the screen (the real one wouldn't be scrunched/fuzzy, photobucket auto shrunk this on upload):

samplecrawl.png~original

Or a leaderboard "tower" that would go on the left:

splitsoverlay.png

Last edited:
Looks really good, Tim 👍

Now, if you could just have that appear live during a race... hopefully GT6 will let us know gaps to the racers just ahead and just behind.

Very professional! Now we need an automatic data export tool for the replays ;) That would make it a lot easier for you Tim.

Made a quick and dirty video of the first 5-6 laps of the NA race:

Trying a few things with the data overlays, but need to work out the kinks.

Wow that's a great edit, Tim! 👍 Got footage of everyone at some point or another.

Superb 👍, the data is a great extra feature for the replays.

Back