GTP WRS-Online : Event 106 : R8 M8 - September 18

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 64 comments
Thanks a lot for taking the time to do the video, Tim!

It worked out good I think. Bart and I had close battles early and late and the magnet had their best battles in the middle.

I did notice my capture device had been skipping frames or really several seconds of frames once in a while. Need a better PC for that and to stream effectively.

Great vid! Thanks for the spotlights. :D The end was exciting...if you said it already I must have missed it, that you actually did get ahead of Bart after your crash and the wait. But then slid too much into turn 3. Good times. 👍

Great vid! Thanks for the spotlights. :D The end was exciting...if you said it already I must have missed it, that you actually did get ahead of Bart after your crash and the wait. But then slid too much into turn 3. Good times. 👍

Yah, I had him if I had hit that braking point perfectly... I had to go deep enough to beat him to the apex after the previous corners over/under move, but went too far on the worn tires. Even after that skid I recovered to stay on him, but lost it at the end of the lap coming out of the chicane. I was on top of him going in and couldn't see the exit chicane, missed the turn in point and pushed wide into the grass... tires were dirty going into the final corner and the thing just wouldn't turn no matter how slow I went... That was the last I sniffed Bart's draft which is why the video cut to the end at that point.

To be honest, I would have fought pretty hard until the final corner, but the win was his no matter what given he waited for me. If he had crashed and given me a chance to return the favor, maybe then it would have been game on. :sly:

Back