GTP WRS-Online : Event 108 : SPF 136 - October 2

• Thread starter oink83
  • 77 comments
Good heavens this update is large/slow. But it will be worth it to be able to control trophy visibility per game. Oh wait, I only play one game. :dunce:

Good heavens this update is large/slow. But it will be worth it to be able to control trophy visibility per game. Oh wait, I only play one game. :dunce:

Yeh but now it says PSN instead of Playstation Network on the home screen. That will make your life so much better it's unthinkable.

Ive signed up for the EU race, looking forward to it.

Great, it's going to be close if we make official. Need everyone plus at least 1 reserve. Let's hope it happens!

Too bad... if my meeting was 30 minutes later or the race 30 minutes earlier I could have run the EU time slot. :mad: I am confirmed for NA now though.

Was hoping to stream this, but having some difficulties for some reason. Going to have to work on it, maybe next time. Also, I'll be jumping in the lounge very shortly, if someone else isn't already in, I'll edit this when the lounge is set.

Ok, lounge is open now. Mic's are on as well, we are in the Main Lounge.

Don't forget to add me now.

Your Request should be handled any minute.

Last edited:
Btw formation lap speed still hasn't been clarified

100 kph / 62 mph... it really shouldn't change week to week unless there is a special circumstance so not sure why it was TBD to begin with.

Which lounge?

You've been added. Main lounge: GTP_3D3Racing.

Since you were just added you might need to quit/sign out of PSN and back if you don't see the lounge in community.

100 kph / 62 mph... it really shouldn't change week to week unless there is a special circumstance so not sure why it was TBD to begin with.

That's my fault, lol. Sorry :scared:

If you wish... send a FR to the main lounge. any reason you don't want to race? no practice?

Sweetness. No practice unfortunately....I'm confirmed for the NA race though so between now and then should give me time for some solid work.

Sweetness. No practice unfortunately....I'm confirmed for the NA race though so between now and then should give me time for some solid work.

You 100% sure you don't wanna just join in? It's lots more practice if you do! And we currently only sit at 5 so not going to be an official race :(

Jared's racing and there are 6. I'm directing before I have to leave... Quali is underway.

Good racing everyone. Thanks Jared for deciding to race, so we had an official race.

Results are as follows:

iC2FOTO.png

Congrats on Paul (Hasslemof) for the win, and the best lap. Was a well fought battle throughout at the front there! Some great battling 👍

Not to mention an all British podium!!!

Sorry guys, I have to cancel tonight.:grumpy: My brothers truck broke down, so I am on my way to drop the fuel tank and install a new fuel pump. Have a great race, good luck everyone.

Good racing everyone. Thanks Jared for deciding to race, so we had an official race. Results are as follows: Congrats on Paul (Hasslemof) for the win, and the best lap. Was a well fought battle throughout at the front there! Some great battling 👍 Not to mention an all British podium!!!

Haha like I said...practice is very much needed :embarrassed:

Congrats to both Paul's -- what a thrilling race! Still can't believe I threw away my chances of winning :( been a bad week for me here

Anyway here are some snaps:

Turn 1, not too messy
turn1.jpg

The end of lap 1, Paul just edges infront
lap1.jpg

Role reversal... Paul still infront, at the line anyway
role_reversal.jpg

2 wide through the Parabolica -- great fun!
2widepara.jpg

The gap to Paul on pit entry
pitin.jpg

the gap on exit, and the other Paul honing in
pitout.jpg

Paul's view of me + Paul exiting pits
pitout2.jpg

Was tempted to send it up the inside
thenondive.jpg

The Setup:
thesetup.jpg

The Execution:
theexecution.jpg

The Result:
theresult.jpg

And the costly mistake with 3 to go
trouble.jpg

All in all a brilliant race, was the best battle ive had, just really gutted to have lead about 75% of the race only to come 3rd :( Great win Paul, and great recovery to 2nd after a few mishaps Paul. The scary thing is my surname is Poole, pronounced the same :lol: so technically 3 Paul's and 3 Brits on the podium!

lol Tim, great pictures too. Like you said, was all in all a very exciting race. A non-stop 3 way battle from start to finish!

Some things have come up at work and I may not make it tonight. :(

The room is set up. It's in the Main Lounge, feel free to jump in for some pre-race warm-up.

I'm AFK for a little bit, will be back shortly.

Great! System update!!!! I will be there a soon as it's finished.

Al

Back