GTP WRS-Online Event 11 : Vorsprung durch Picknick - April 9, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 91 comments
:grumpy: I not going to race Wednesday because I'm working.:grumpy:
In that case, can you please hit Register again and select No for the NA race? It's bad form to leave yourself on Confirmed status if you know you won't be there. ;)

Room I'd:
1472-6118-4130-9220-9867

Anybody knows how to turn off room music?
I don't think it's possible...Is it doing the audio slowdown that I've seen reported around GTP as of 1.06?

I don't think it's possible...Is it doing the audio slowdown that I've seen reported around GTP as of 1.06?
You have music playing in the lobbies? I have mine turned off, have done since day 1, so there must be a way of doing it.

I'll be on in the next 30-60min, will look to see if you're still there.

Won't know if I'll be on in time for EU race. I'd say it's 50/50 as of now..
Thanks for letting us know. With 13 confirmed and 7 reserved, it could easily turn into 2 rooms for EU.

Everyone please hit the Register button prior to 2hrs before quali to let us know whether you'll be there or not, so we know how many rooms to set up. 👍

I'm pretty likely to race tonight going to confirm this afternoon when I get back from school. 👍

You have music playing in the lobbies? I have mine turned off, have done since day 1, so there must be a way of doing it.

Was able to turn off the in-room music; from options just turn off the first option in sound settings..

OK @GuerillaBlack, you should show up when the image updates next.

This is your first race with us, along with @hawksfan2001 so please connect to the room as early as possible so we can work out any connection issues.

hawksfan2001 (GTP_matthewb) was in the room with us last night and displayed clean and controlled driving, more than some of us who have been doing this for a few years. :)

This car/track combo has the potential to get ugly, since there are a few places where it's easy to lose it and then become a roadblock. Let's all be careful and follow the rules and have a bit of fun as well. 👍

Back