GTP WRS-Online Event 11 : Vorsprung durch Picknick - April 9, 2014

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 91 comments
Mmm not so good. Spun twice in quali and also twice on lap 13 in the race. Later on another few times so i'm dizzy right now. Could not get a good concentration was to tired from working i think and saw that i did the TT with TC on and now turned it of which was also to big a difference. But never the less i had some nice fight with different guys this way. On to the next one and quickly forget this one. :( @vida_cz congrats with the win.:cheers:

Mmm not so good. Spun twice in quali and also twice on lap 13 in the race. Later on another few times so i'm dizzy right now. Could not get a good concentration was to tired from working i think and saw that i did the TT with TC on and now turned it of which was also to big a difference. But never the less i had some nice fight with different guys this way. On to the next one and quickly forget this one. :( @vida_cz congrats with the win.:cheers:
You were lucky I was having a blast racing with you guys...then "POOF" all gone....that really sucks...on the other maybe it was the driving god advising me to get my Sierra Together. Only 6 were left at end of race....break out the CZCH anthem 👍👍 Vida won.

thanks guys for the nice&clean race.. @hawksfan2001 it's OK, i was also on the grass :-) @hasslemoff had you turn on the power limiter or not? it was so easy overtake you to the hill

Yes I had dropped my BHP, when I asked in the lounge everyone was ok with it and I didnt expect to be in pole but I hit a perfect lap in quali, but when you passed I had a bad exit as well which made it look like my car was going backwards when you passed :).

Well done on the win 👍. I got lucky with 2nd after a little mistake by Napalm let me slip through :).

Probably about 15 minutes from now. Look for oink to post the number up.

Noooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Damn connection. My best race so far, 5th on the grid, made just one mistake and was running well in 8th among faster cars. Guess my tires were going to be ok, so could be interesting if others pitted. Will never know...

I wish this had happened at ascari last week instead.

Noooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Damn connection. My best race so far, 5th on the grid, made just one mistake and was running well in 8th among faster cars. Guess my tires were going to be ok, so could be interesting if others pitted. Will never know...

I wish this had happened at ascari last week instead.
Same here stupid connection

Good race guys got caught out behind tuesday spinning in front of me on lap 1 which put me to the back of the pack got down all the way to 10th place. But noticed that throughout the race I was saving my tires better so I was quicker in the last half of the race which made me able to come back to 6th which is where I started.

Audi R8 5 2 FSI Quattro '09 @ Deep Forest Raceway - GTP WRS Online Event 11 / Qualifying

Audi R8 5 2 FSI Quattro '09 @ Deep Forest Raceway - GTP WRS Online Event 11 / Race

Audi R8 5 2 FSI Quattro '09 @ Deep Forest Raceway - GTP WRS Online Event 11 (Replay)

Results from the races yesterday:

week 11 eu.PNG

week 11 na.PNG

week 11 combined.PNG

Congratulations to winners and all podium finishers. Well done to Bart for overall quickest & fastest lap, and Ghost wins best quali lap!

Last edited:
Funny reading the overall list. It goes PASM, GTRP, Ghost, Oink Oink! :-) You planned that didn't you Paul. Probably a little conservative yesterday but happy with 5th and 9th overall, both are my best race results to date.

Funny reading the overall list. It goes PASM, GTRP, Ghost, Oink Oink! :-) You planned that didn't you Paul. Probably a little conservative yesterday but happy with 5th and 9th overall, both are my best race results to date.
Hehe, perhaps ;) To be honest was a bit frustrated with my NA race because the first half would have had me beating my EU time by a good margin, was running half a second faster, but the second half was really scrappy, so ended up being a fair chunk slower. But never mind, can't complain with the place :)

Results from the races yesterday:

View attachment 139435
View attachment 139436
View attachment 139438

Congratulations to winners and all podium finishers. Well done to Bart for overall quickest & fastest lap, and Ghost wins best quali lap!

Edit: And congratulations to @gtp_vida for his first win, here's your national anthem!

Thanks for anthem! best music ever ;-) But i already won week #4 ;-) this is my 3rd race and 2nd win.. But when i see overall results it's not so good :-/ Could be better cause after half of race i lost a lot of concetration and laps was terrible.. looking forward to the next race!

Thanks for anthem! best music ever ;-) But i already won week #4 ;-) this is my 3rd race and 2nd win.. But when i see overall results it's not so good :-/ Could be better cause after half of race i lost a lot of concetration and laps was terrible.. looking forward to the next race!
Oh :lol: haha, my bad. I blame @hasslemoff he told me to put it there! Congrats on the win nonetheless!

Congrats to Bart, Vida, and Paul for thier wins and also to the podium getters. :cheers:

What a taxing race that was! I was having a hard time concentrating on keeping the rear in check near the end and almost gifted 3rd place to Niop with a huge spin in the final turn right before starting the final lap.
But I was able to get pointing in the right direction and keep him just behind me.

Was surprised to get pole with an 18.5, then spun in the double left on the first lap and proceeded to have no 18's in the race. :dunce:
Pretty clear that Paul would have passed fairly quickly even if I hadn't spun, you were cruising! 👍

Good fun with the post race off-roading too. Realized after that I hadn't oiled the Abarth yet, that's gotta be worth at least 1/2HP :-)

Interesting looking at the NA results that I'm a second a lap slower than Lucas but managed to finish only 3s behind him and Niop. It wasn't like I didn't make my fair share of mistakes either, although I don't think I went off track at all (did bang the wall a few times).

Last edited:
Interested in running the Audi R8 again or you missed the Wednesday race.

We will be hosting an unofficial full length race this Sunday at 19:30 GMT, this is to gauge interest in a weekend time slot.

Please add your name to the list by copying and pasting:

GTP_WRS - Online Event 11: Vorsprung durch Picknick - April 13, 2014 19:30 GMT

Name Percentage of participating

GTP_Hasslemoff 100%

Back