GTP WRS-Online Event 13 : The Ultimate Enduro - April 23, 2014

• Thread starter PASM
  • 75 comments
We're thinking of doing a re-run of this race on Sun 27 April at 19:00 GMT (Convert to local time).

Saturday probably won't work for me, nor the other stewards who have expressed interest in a re-run.

Give us a short post below if you are pretty sure you'll make it. 👍

Yep I'm pretty sure I'm gonna make that race. I didn't make it to the AU race unfortunately, so I'm still craving for some Spa action :D

We're thinking of doing a re-run of this race on Sun 27 April at 19:00 GMT (Convert to local time).

Saturday probably won't work for me, nor the other stewards who have expressed interest in a re-run.

Give us a short post below if you are pretty sure you'll make it. 👍
So all 3 races will be re-run? I'm good for Sunday, Spa races are always worth it racing :D

So far, we have these guys showing interest in the Sunday re-run this week:

1. GTP_Gravitron
  2. GTP_AspecBob
  3. GTP_PASM
  4. GTP_Hasslemoff
  5. GTP_EDK
  6. skyline_catt1683
  7. RS__96__oO
  8. nail-27
  9. gtp_crispy_one

This Sunday re-run is kind of a one-off thing. In the future we are considering dropping the Thursday AU/NZ slot due to low interest, and just moving it a few days later to Sat @ ~21:00 GMT so that all 3 timezone areas could potentially meet up (NA afternoon, EU night, AU/NZ Sun morning). This won't happen for next weekend, though, since next weekend will be consumed by the Triple Mix @ Nurb GP/D. :)

So 10th May would be the first time we try this new Saturday timeslot.

Last edited:
No, just 1 re-run, on Sunday.

I am also in! Though I'll be in the rear more than usual. Didn't try the last TT.

In the future we are considering dropping the Thursday AU/NZ slot due to low interest, and just moving it a few days later to Sat @ ~21:00 GMT so that all 3 timezone areas could potentially meet up.

A weekly weekend race would ensure I could participate more than just in the gray zones between daylight saving times.:lol:

Gonna have to pull out of this event boss has put me on emergency call out so all my wrs/gt academy plan are gone :(

EDK
I thought you were running this at 1 pm, guess I had a brain fart and missed out. :ouch:
That sucks, if you'd ran the same pace as you did in the NA you would have beat me. :P

Since the AU race didn't happen, we're calling that re-run the AU race.

Thanks everyone for coming out, congrats to Bart, RS_96, and Moff for the podiums. 👍

Had an awesome back n' forth race with Moff. :) A good number of laps in the middle were spent following him but always making a mistake whenever I'd get close. There was one point where I spun in the middle of Stavelot and he sympathetically spun at the same time exiting Stavelot. :P Thanks buddy.

gt6-event3-weekend-results.PNG

Updated merged results:

gt6-event13-merged-results.PNG

That sucks, if you'd ran the same pace as you did in the NA you would have beat me. :P

Since the AU race didn't happen, we're calling that re-run the AU race.

Thanks everyone for coming out, congrats to Bart, RS_96, and Moff for the podiums. 👍

Had an awesome back n' forth race with Moff. :) A good number of laps in the middle were spent following him but always making a mistake whenever I'd get close. There was one point where I spun in the middle of Stavelot and he sympathetically spun at the same time exiting Stavelot. :P Thanks buddy.

View attachment 148468

Updated merged results:

View attachment 148469
Talk about brain farts....I was sitting there yesterday afternoon cluching my wheel with my loti, mazda, and CRZ all ready to go....but no one was there. Well at least I was ready...just a week early :banghead: For the triple...oh well.

Back