11.62/6.90
1/3
2/1
7/1

0.0/0.0
-0.25/-0.35

brakes 2/5

transmission
First move final gear to 5.500 and then max speed slider to 180 km/h (all the way to left)
and then set the gears as follows:

F3.350

LSD 8/22/19

DF 20
ballast 200kg , position -23%

First time I parked my car in the pits during A race :embarrassed:
Qualy was on my training time so that was good and the first couple of laps went OK and was battling with @GTP_orsche He was A bit laggy and in the braking zone on the last turn he popped op in front of me so I crashed and lost 10 seconds and ended up just before @GTP_MadMax We drove good together but when he just past me I lost control on the straight and got myself on the line of @GTP_allibubba99 who couldn't avoid me. When everybody had passed us we could rejoin the race but I had no control over the car and spun 3 times that lap and that was a bit to much for me so I got out off everybody's way and parked in the pits. :banghead: I hope I will make it in time to home for saturdays race.

Looks like we have a new racer this week (Domenico aka tenderly90). I can tell you for sure watching his lap from the TT that he's not D2B material. Ironically given the slight wall tap it was some of the most precise driving I saw in any of the replays and definitely super quick.

Sorry guys for backing out. Had to had something happen. But what for my first race I loved it. It was real fun close racing. But maybe next time. Who won the race by the way

First time I parked my car in the pits during A race :embarrassed:
Qualy was on my training time so that was good and the first couple of laps went OK and was battling with @GTP_orsche He was A bit laggy and in the braking zone on the last turn he popped op in front of me so I crashed and lost 10 seconds and ended up just before @GTP_MadMax We drove good together but when he just past me I lost control on the straight and got myself on the line of @GTP_allibubba99 who couldn't avoid me. When everybody had passed us we could rejoin the race but I had no control over the car and spun 3 times that lap and that was a bit to much for me so I got out off everybody's way and parked in the pits. :banghead: I hope I will make it in time to home for saturdays race.
I'm sorry my lag ruined our good battle. :( I had no idea what had happened, but noticed you had spun behind me. Thought you had just spun exiting the corner, and didn't realize it might have been due to lag. I didn't notice any contact on my screen or felt any bumps from any contact. I would have waited had I known.

Opening NA lobby, will post the room # shortly

1472-6399-8451-1929-2925

Last edited:
I'm sorry my lag ruined our good battle. :( I had no idea what had happened, but noticed you had spun behind me. Thought you had just spun exiting the corner, and didn't realize it might have been due to lag. I didn't notice any contact on my screen or felt any bumps from any contact. I would have waited had I known.

The lag isn't tour fault so no need to feel sorry.
It was just pure bad luck werd andere when it happened.

It was a tough race and I was definitely pretty tired by the finish. Very surprised to be only 15s back from Domenico. Congrats to him and Floyd who would have had me but for that late spin. The skittish car and rapid tire degradation seemed to favour my conservative style. If I heard right someone was down to a 3 at the end, I don't think I got below 7. Very happy to get second anyway, best (and first podium) finish in the NA races so far (not counting when I got relegated to the B room).

For everyone racing today. Keep in mind that there is a new lengthy update

I checked my filters they're all on "all" and no boxes are checked. Very wierd this one

Back