GTP WRS-Online : Event 33 : Benz (B)east - Apr 25

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 62 comments
Cool photos! How do we watch the replay?

You had to have saved it right after the race. When you're back in the lounge, the "podium" icon will be flashing. When you click on it, it brings up the results, and there's a "save replay" icon at the bottom of the results screen.

Agree, great photos, Sjaak, and bummed I missed the race. :(

God my car looked ugly!

Yep, was a fun race to be involved in and the staggered starts are certainly the way forward.

I had planned to do a one stopper myself going upto around lap 19 or 20 and then make the stop, but I unfortuantley took to much grass after the crest and ploughed into the wall damaging the car, plus the tyres were getting on abit, so just made the decision to pit that lap and change to a 2 stopper. Seemed to work out anyway :)

However, in general, we do observe the blue flag rule in this series. Lapped cars should not engage in extended battles with lead lap cars. If the lapped car is consistently faster because they are on better tires (or for any other reason) and they can safely pass and stay ahead of the lead lap car then make the pass and drive away. But if the lead lap car can consistently be on your bumper then you should move over and let him go... you don't have to do this immediately, but can do so in a section of track where it won't impact your own race or finish position. You are not battling with that driver for position anyway.

Lol wow I'm sorry, I didn't know this. I was battling with my lap times though, although that's no excuse. I'll remember this from now on, sorry again. (:

Back