GTP WRS-Online : Event 49 : NS X-Men - Reunion

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 96 comments
Sorry a few days late! I was driving the TT!

Al

FujiSpeedwayGT_9copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_5copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_4copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_12copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_6copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_19copy.jpg

FujiSpeedwayGT_7copy.jpg

Saturday Attack Race Results

19_08_12.png

As per request from Pekka, we did three races. :)👍

I reduced the gapfactor to 30% as the races were shorter too.

Race 1 looks like it had a heck of a finish Speedy 👍
Did you pass Wes, or was he catching you?

Ditto for Jon and Pekka. Looks like that was quite a race!

Wes was catching me, drafted passed me on the second to last lap but I could brake just a tad later and got my spot back. :mischievous:

Then I thought he was going to do the same again just before the finish. I was wrong, he just bumbdrafted me across the line. :lol:
Thanks Wes. :)

Bump drafted is what I HOPE you meant. :lol:

Tricky to sneak in three races. Greedy little drivers. :sly:

Thanks for letting me join guys. I had no intention of racing. Just started my PS3 to keep the login bonus on 200%. Saw Chris in a lobby asked him if i could join if they wern’t racing in a official race. I was welcome. I thought there was some practice going on for an upcomming event or something. But the saturday time attack was going on. I immidiatly had to do 2 laps for qualifing. Well without any practice on my belt i never exepect to do well. Specially not with this combo. Race started from the back 2 seconds slower than te P1 time. So i thought, i use the first race as some practice laps. But i ended up on 3rd place. With the help of others who spun off here and there. Second race i had to wait 4 seconds. But i’m not used to this concept and hitted te floor when the lights turned green. Had to swerve around the car in fornt of me, saying “guys the car in front of is not running” by the time i said that i realized, i had to wait 4 seconds. So i moved over to the side and stared from the back of the field. Want to apologize to everybody for this. Was very stupid of me. 3rd race I had again a 4 second start delay. This time I waited 4 seconds :lol:

Was really nice racing with you guys.

Latest Posts

Back