GTP WRS-Online : Event 52 : Fair Lady of the Ring - September 5

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 68 comments
Not going to make it guys :(
Just stepped in, and I'm not even close to ready... have a great Race 👍

NP marc, we've got 10 guys so we're good. Thanks for trying.

I told you it would be 11....my ESP failed me, Of course if I had made it... :D

Guess I should put in a little more practice if I expect to compete. I went with a "safe" setup thinking the car would loosen up as the tires wore but it just got super tight. I know, excuses,excuses.

Good time though, had some fun laps with robiker and jtv, good, clean racing.

See you guys later, have a good week.

Congratz on the win Chris... Good to have you join us... It's been a while. You too Baron.

Two 2nd places today for a combine gap of 4 seconds is tough, but I'll take it.

I love this track... Just need one good straight for passing and it would be epic.

Hope all you guys can show up next week for 3D3's 1 year anniversary race.

Week52NAResults.png

A fun, but lonely race. Had delusions of catching up to Pekka (:dunce:) and then settled into a rhythm that allowed acceptable tire wear. Had some good quick battles with robiker and Baron. 👍

Congrats Chris, Tim, and Pekka for the top spots. :cheers:

Next week will be epic. :bowdown:

(Thanks to Tim for doing all the legwork on the results, and leaving the easy part to me!:lol:)

Well I managed to spin early in both races. I thought I had some good pace in practice and did manage to race with some of you after you lapped me! I have to work on my consistency! I had a couple of great battles with Daniel in the N/A race, that was fun! Great to see you out at the race again! Also great to see Chris back racing on Wed. I will be working on some photos of both races this afternoon, I will see if I can get them uploaded today.

Al

Back