GTP WRS-Online Event 6 : 13 STarted Hatching - March 5, 2014

I'm good for Na but still iffy for EU. Will check in and watch or drive EU depending on my getting to my PS3 and the grid being open. I'll be in the gaggle tonight.

Ugh, I'm at my friend's for the week and he's having internet issues, so no race for me :(

See you next week in Monaco (hopefully!!) :)

Good practice tonight! Here's a fun moment...
Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

This is a very tough track to make a clean pass. We had lots of short races, it was good practice for the race tomorrow. Thanks @Strop , @Bleached , @Nail-27, @EWeinbauer , and @K1utch it was fun racing and talking racing. Most of us were in the 55.4 - 55.5 range, K1utch was at 55.2 when I left, and determined to get a 54.xxx. Tires are no factor, we did a 36 lapper, and I was within .3 on the last lap of what my best lap was.

This is a very tough track to make a clean pass. We had lots of short races, it was good practice for the race tomorrow. Thanks @Strop , @Bleached , @Nail-27, @EWeinbauer , and @K1utch it was fun racing and talking racing. Most of us were in the 55.4 - 55.5 range, K1utch was at 55.2 when I left, and determined to get a 54.xxx. Tires are no factor, we did a 36 lapper, and I was within .3 on the last lap of what my best lap was.
Super picture....I'm the chum in the orange car in with a school of sharks ! Getting by cleanly will be entertaining great fun as long as we stay off the "beach" at turn one which is Paddock Hill Bend or "Paddock" for short. PS the name comes from the fact that the Paddock was outside the turn LOL.

grrrr. hey guys my pb is literally a 55.083. I just need another tenth and ill finally get a 54. im going to go for it later today before the event takes place tonight. finding that last bit of time is crucial im going to switch from offline and online practice to help me bridge the gap

Started an unofficial practice room before the official practice room before the race. :confused:

GTP-WRS: Ford @ Brands Hatch

Room ID 1472-4710-9909-6402-4992 :cool: Open

I remember this, I was staying well out of it (Gold car immediately behind) :-)
At least the red "car next to you" lights worked....they will be crucial in the pack racing like we should see later. The top two in the races were glued together for 36 laps...very good spectating .

B room added to room splits page, hosted by GTP_Speedy6543:

1472-6118-3744-3754-6351

We're going to have to recruit more slower drivers. This last place 🤬 is for the birds. :(

...let's here it for two more last place finishes in the Americas' Races. :yuck: Last in all four today.

Last edited:
We're going to have to recruit more slower drivers. This last place 🤬 is for the birds. :(
Next time it'll be me....just keep pounding around and try lots of "This might be faster" moves....I woulda coulda shoulda been about 7th but I entered the dreaded Paddock turn with a excess of velocity and a serious lack of situational awareness!!!! Say hello to the Beach !! See ya tonight.

Good, clean and fun racing in room B EU.

Note:
There were a couple of guys weaving and tire warming during formation lap.
Pretty sure that's a no no.

Back