GTP WRS-Online : Event 63 : DCAT at ARMR - November 21

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 39 comments
Since it was only 4 of us, we decided to just run one race.

Results were as follows.

1. GTP_Worst_Driver
2. GTP_gooners_17
3. GTP_orsche
4. GTP_Litchi

It will be better next week but that was a fun little race nonetheless. I was so bad at this combo that I didn't submit because I was too far from my division. :lol:

Those were my only online laps. I didn't do so bad.

Of course, I was only there because no other admin/steward was available and my original plan was that I was only going to show up if needed since I hadn't planned on running this week's races. But, it's such an easy car to drive that practice isn't that important.

Sorry guys, in laws in town for holiday visit. I'll make it next week. Night before thanksgiving is a tough one to schedule. It's the first time we ever came up short of an official race. :scared:

Just a note that the Admins are reviewing a reported incident for the EU race and until that is resolved the results are preliminary. Given the US holiday tomorrow that ruling might be delayed longer than usual.

Also there were only 4 drivers in the NA race so results are unofficial and won't be included in our database.

Wish I could have been in the N/A race, they wont allow me to play PS3 at work. Go figure

Al

I didn't even bother with the results. I did fill out the qualifying times just out of habit, but with 4 of us, it wasn't too hard to keep track of who started where. :lol:

Didn't save the replay either since results weren't necessary..

Latest Posts

Back