GTP WRS-Online : Event 70 : The F is for Fun - January 9

kreezydoed
Was a really fun race last night.

@nOize

Was a tough battle, had fun chasing you.

Too bad I couldn't make it stick in the last sector of the final round, went a bit to wide and hit the wall.

Hope to catch you next time;)

Nice racing again guys, had a lot of fun. Kreezydoed was behind me for almost the whole race, was surely feeling the pressure in the last laps, fortunatly your pass in the last lap, didn't work out. Great racing, mate.
Looking forward to the next one 👍

Cheers for doing the vid Tim and Chris for his streams. Always nice to be able to go and watch parts back 👍

I want to get into the recording a little bit, need more perspective from the back of the field :lol:

Cheers for doing the vid Tim and Chris for his streams. Always nice to be able to go and watch parts back 👍

I want to get into the recording a little bit, need more perspective from the back of the field :lol:

Agreed, that's why I started my vid from the back and gave every car some air time. I would have gone back again but things spread out back there and the first three stuck together like glue.

Seeing the start of the race from the last car's POV give you good perspective. It's a lot easier to start from pole!! :sly:

Finally found some time to put together the NA Race vid.

Here are some photos to enjoy as well!!!!!

Al

Tim thrashes his tires on the first jump!!!!
EigerNordwandShortTrackcopy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_21copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_20copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_19copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_18copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_16copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_14copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_13copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_11copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_10copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9copy.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8copy.jpg