GTP WRS-Online : Event 73 : Baby Monsta - January 30

The lounge is open and there is a Baby Monsta in here! :scared:

Here are the overall point results for the NA race:

event73_res_na_points_zps452a0dca.png

And the individual Feature/Sprint race results:

event73_res_na_feature_zps66391d21.png

event73_res_na_sprint_zps670ca00a.png

Congratz JTV.

Note that the EU races are not quite official yet as the admins are reviewing an incident.

I'm glad I got up this morning. Had a much better and consistant race than EU.

Congrats again Jon for the win. Great driving :cheers:. Nice job Speedy too for the podium!

Managed to get all 4 fastest laps :D

Last edited:

Lol, he just saw a hot chick in the crowd. It is quite funny though, I dont think there could have been a worse place or time for something like that to have happened! :lol:

Managed to get all 4 fastest laps :D

I saw that after I thought I had the fast lap in the bag with my 1'26.382 only to see you beat it by 5 hundredths! :(

NOTE: The results are now official... the reported incident has been ruled a "racing incident" by the admins and therefore no penalties to be applied.

You certainly did have close battles with Mike (NINE_HUNDRED). If you add the times from both races you two were separated by a grand total of 0.136 seconds. :lol:

👍👍👍

Lol, he just saw a hot chick in the crowd. It is quite funny though, I dont think there could have been a worse place or time for something like that to have happened! :lol:

I barely got my rookie race butt out of the way of that one.....corn hole pucker moment for me for sure:crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back