GTP WRS-Online : Event 88 : Elizabeth, Queen of the Forest - May 15

Irritatingly I am having to cook up the dinner tonight (I know, sad right?) so I won't be able to get into the lounge until somewhere in the 20:00GMT range. Would love to get some time driving with others since this combo is so full on, so if anyone's around at that point, I'll see you there.

i will be there although my cars isn't fully broken in yet nearly there tho on 244 hp of the 250 i need

Less raw setup:

Lotus Elise 111R RM '04

250 bhp / 720kg (548pp)

Downforce 20/50

Transmission

First move final gear to 4.300 , then max speed to 180 k/h (all the way to left)
And then set the gears as follows

F3.000

LSD 10/12/21

Suspension
40/-15
15.0/15.0
4/8
2/1
6/1

2.1/1.6
-0.17/-0.35

brakes 7/4

Sports Hard tyres

EDIT3: Last few changes.

The car has some off throttle understeer and full throttle oversteer in gears 2-4
Was good for a 1'18.8xx .

Last edited:
I will be heading to the 3D3 main lounge a little late for NA practice, in about an hour from now.

Al

Thankz Speedy, had a blast roostying around w/ Pekka, Gooners, and Al in the 3D3 lobby and I think that my connection was solid the whole night....... Yah

As per usual these days, I will be joining the lobby late for the EU race. See you then!!!

Al

Looks like we've got enough for both time slots today and I'm going to drop. Have a lot going on today/tonight and this combo didn't tickle my fancy enough to procrastinate on other work I need to complete. Good luck.

Hey i got some questions about the rules and so on:

1. When the time has come to start the race, do we first go out one after the other for our quali laps or does everyone has 2 laps alone on track?

2. After all quali laps, do we go back into pit and stay there (not back to lobby)?
3. After the times are announced, the race starts with the form.lap and while that will we form a row based on the laptimes ?

4. Pit stop entry with full throttle or break to 100 kph until the system catches the car?

It´ll be my 1st start today and don´t want to fail (see F1 formation lap madrid) :sly:

thanks a lot

Doesn't look hopeful for me making it at this point.... dammit.

Here's my online setup anyway - worked it out last night.

Aero
20/50

LSD
5/15/20

Suspension
0/0
14.0/15.0
7/9
7/9
7/7
2.0/2.0
0.00/0.20

Brakes
2/0

Gears are the same as my WRS TT setup. Best lap so far with the above setup 1'18.162

If I don't make it, good luck guys 👍

1. When the time has come to start the race, do we first go out one after the other for our quali laps or does everyone has 2 laps alone on track?

2. After all quali laps, do we go back into pit and stay there (not back to lobby)?
3. After the times are announced, the race starts with the form.lap and while that will we form a row based on the laptimes ?

4. Pit stop entry with full throttle or break to 100 kph until the system catches the car?

It´ll be my 1st start today and don´t want to fail (see F1 formation lap madrid) :sly:

thanks a lot

Depending on how many are in the lounge to race, quali takes place in one or two groups. Leaving a reasonable gap to the car in front of you during quali is a must.

After quali, once the times are noted down, you may return to the lounge and watch the potential second group do their quali.

Once quali is done the grid order will be announced. Pay very good attention to this as, once the race starts with the formationlap, everybody takes their spot in the staggered formation lap.

Pitstop entry has no rules if they are not seperately announced in the event itself.

Shoot if you have anymore questions.

Note: try to be fairly early in the lounge for any further questions or maybe even connection issues.

thanks a lot

All drivers will go out for quali at the same time (or in two groups if there are too many drivers to establish a 10 sec gap between). When your group goes on track exit the pits immediately and stop after pit exit (you can't see the map from the pits so exit and wait on track where you can see the map). Queue up and release in 10 second intervals and keep your interval during the hot lap. It's expected everyone is going to run full speed on the out lap to heat up the tires. If a driver crashes on the out lap (or any quali lap) they must wait out of the way for a gap to return to track. You cannot reenter track and obstruct another driver or you will be placed in the back of the grid.

Stay on track after your 2nd hot lap and wait for your time to be announced. At that time exit to the pits or follow the directors instructions.

After qualifying you will be told your starting position and asked to enter the pits. Note who you are behind in the order and who is behind you. After the timer is complete drivers should arrange themselves off the grid which may not be in proper order. If you are at the back pull off the side a bit and ghost your car. If you are in the front slowly leave your grid spot and make your way to the front. If you incur any damage during this process don't worrry as we use light damage and it will repair itself during the formation lap.

Only rules on pit entry: Do not hit any wall... if you can't avoid hitting a wall at top speed then you must slow. If the system has pit entry speed penalties it's your responsibility to know them or let the system penalize you. Do not enter the pit entry area unless you are going to pit. When exiting the pits be sure to stay to the right of the white line if there is oncoming traffic... exiting traffic has to yield in the case of a conflict.

EDIT: Tree'd by Speedy!

I'm heading towards the lounge now. Gunna get the livestream ready and stuff then I'll be on the mic.

Can I join in? I have submitted a registration form. Do I need to add any one to PSN?

Can I join in? I have submitted a registration form. Do I need to add any one to PSN?

You need to add the 3d3 racing lounges: GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B. Did you fill out the one-time online driver database entry form?

Are you GTP_Fastas? That's the PSN listed in the official registry and it doesn't include all the underscores.

You need to add the 3d3 racing lounges: GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B. Did you fill out the one-time online driver database entry form?

Are you GTP_Fastas? That's the PSN listed in the official registry and it doesn't include all the underscores.

I've added buddies via psn and filled in the forms.

I am (and have always been) GTP_Fastas____

I've added buddies via psn and filled in the forms.

I am (and have always been) GTP_Fastas____

Go ahead and join the lounge (GTP_3D3Racing)... qualifying starts in 15 minutes.

Depending on how many are in the lounge to race, quali takes place in one or two groups. Leaving a reasonable gap to the car in front of you during quali is a must.

After quali, once the times are noted down, you may return to the lounge and watch the potential second group do their quali.

Once quali is done the grid order will be announced. Pay very good attention to this as, once the race starts with the formationlap, everybody takes their spot in the staggered formation lap.

Pitstop entry has no rules if they are not seperately announced in the event itself.

Shoot if you have anymore questions.

Note: try to be fairly early in the lounge for any further questions or maybe even connection issues.

Thanks ! Looks much clearlier for me now 👍

I have also filled in the forms,cool to join you guys...its been a long time!

Spy.

Send the FR to the lounges quick so I can accept them before the event starts. You guys sure wait until the last minute... lucky I'm not racing because normally I wouldn't be able to manage it at the last minute.

EDIT: Got it.... you're in.

OK, go join the lounge (GTP_3D3Racing). Are the clocks off at GTP? I'm showing it as 11:54 and the post time is way off.

Hi Guys ,

Sorry i could not make it tonight something came up , hopefully be able to race this saturday .

Cheers

Hi Guys ,

Sorry i could not make it tonight something came up , hopefully be able to race this saturday .

Cheers

No worries... They had 14 show up so lots of competition.

We're not running this combo on Saturday as we're doing a parity race instead this week.

Great racing guys. Sorry about your incident Pekka, totally not your fault, and an unfortunate way to lose a podium (although I did have to work a bit for it ;)).

I'll post my tune up for you in a lil bit Ren (and anyone else, lol).

I focussed on running consistent laps, and minus 1-2 1:20.x's, I was in the 18s and 19s all race long, and it paid off! Really got into the groove of the combo, and it just flowed smoothly.

One thing I would like to say is, given it was your first race, GTP_Dano20 (Dan) you did an excellent job of observing the blue flag rule from what I saw on track, so 👍 to you!

Great racing guys. Sorry about your incident Pekka, totally not your fault, and an unfortunate way to lose a podium (although I did have to work a bit for it ;)).

I'll post my tune up for you in a lil bit Ren (and anyone else, lol).

I focussed on running consistent laps, and minus 1-2 1:20.x's, I was in the 18s and 19s all race long, and it paid off! Really got into the groove of the combo, and it just flowed smoothly.

One thing I would like to say is, given it was your first race, GTP_Dano20 (Dan) you did an excellent job of observing the blue flag rule from what I saw on track, so 👍 to you!

Cheers oink I knew I would be at the back so I was prepared

Great race everyone, i enjoyed my first race and it was very tough to stay focused so long but at the end i´m happy to finish 2nd, after a unlucky incident, where i escaped fortunately.. MadMax and i will see us on track next time and do better 👍 Our 3 cars group (MadMax - Caine - Me) - it was awesome driving !! :)

EU results are as follows:

Lp8tak8.png

And we have another Brit achieving a first victory. You know what that means!

Congrats Silver, well deserved and a great pace you set.

Back