GTP WRS-Online : Event 91 : Taking Your Girl for a Scenic Drive–June 5

Asked before but no-one replied ...

Are you guys adding the chassis reinforcement/stiffening ?

I decided to sign up for the race eventhough it's not really my cup of tea. :)

I'm afraid I have too cancel for tonight, not really a track im competitive on, and too little practice to get there..

I decided to sign up for the race eventhough it's not really my cup of tea. :)

YAY! 👍 Just work on your consistency, that way, even if you are off the pace you would like to be going at, you won't be frustrating yourself with lots of crashes etc, and maybe you will take some places that way too! :D

In order to give us a good prospect on how many drivers that will attend the race. We'd like to ask for anyone that signed up (confirmed and reserves) to update their registration.

In the event we stay at 15 confirmed like now, we'll be racing in the 3D3Racing A lounge which has mics disabled. Hereby reserves will only get a chance to race if a confirmed driver cancels.
If we get more confirmed drivers we'll split in two lounges and your place on the grid/lounge will be determent by the quali times. Top times will go to the Main lounge and lower times will race eachother in the B lounge. Both these lounges are set with mics enabled.

Doesn't look good for me today. I will stay reserve just in case. I will attempt to update my status at least 30 minutes prior to the EU race.

Al

Last edited:
I'm in EU and might go also to NA race (not decided yet).

I've updated my registration for NA although that one doesn't look as crowded as EU. I tried Max's tune and couldn't break 1:21 offline so I went back to Kevin's and am lapping at around 1:19 (Read: 3s off the pace).

Apparently this car needs a lot of break-in as I noticed after practicing last night I had another 5HP.

Here's the setup I used for the time trial if anyone needs something stable which can do easily repeatable 1'17s.

Changes I will be making for the online race where tire wear is a factor will be to cut the rear toe down to -0.20, and stretch 6th gear a bit for the draft. I may also tinker with lower camber up front as well, depending on how the tires are wearing in warm-up.

wrs119tune.jpg

Gearing:
Set default
Put the final somewhere near 3.1 (IIRC)
Drop the top speed slider to minimum
Move the final to 2.5
Should give you the same ranges, set the gears individually.

I think I'm using Kevins tune, with some minor alterations to the suspension and ride height. I tried Eclipsi's tune, and immediately lost 2 tenths in the first sector, couldn't beat a 1:19, after lapping low 1:18's mostly, so don't know why that was. Gunna see if I can push to the high 1:17's before the race.

Edit: Just realised I forgot to add the other parts when I made a second settings sheet. Silly me.

Last edited:
In case we stay at 16 confirmed drivers we'll be racing in my lounge.
I was able to send out FRs to all confirmed drivers except for GTP_Ghostdriver and GTP_Tidgney. You guys will have to delete one and send an FR to me.

I was thinking as well. If we end up 16 in a single lobby, the usual added caution will be needed early on (it's going to be insanely crowded on this small track) but also towards the end of the race, since it is a fairly short track, guys will be lapping I suspect, and so be aware of traffic behind you.

Try to be aware of who you are battling with, and keep an eye on your mirrors/rear view. Not knowing who is behind you is not an excuse for not obeying the "Blue Flag" rule. Getting caught behind traffic could cost leaders alot of time here, so do your best to allow them through as soon as possible in a safe way.

I've decided that I'm not going to race today. I'm just not in a racing mood. Sorry guys, maybe another time.

I haven't received the Frs on PSN yet so, out of safety and less connection issues, we're going for two lounges (8/8 drivers)

Drivers that go to the Main lounge for quali are Twissy, Ghostdriver, Tidgney, Fastas, MadMax, ealirendur, Rph and Speedy
Drivers who will do quali in the B lounge are RobertSamuel, JTV, oink, Holty, Sjaak, Skillzz, Jammy, NINE_HUNDRED

After quali drivers will change ounge according to the quali times

I am not going to make it guys. I have changed my status on the registry.

See you next week, Al

The B lounge is now open for practice. Check Speedy's post about to find out which lounge you need to attend for qualifying.

In case we stay at 16 confirmed drivers we'll be racing in my lounge.
I was able to send out FRs to all confirmed drivers except for GTP_Ghostdriver and GTP_Tidgney. You guys will have to delete one and send an FR to me.

Sorry only just got in from work, but just seen below what's happening.

No problem Tidgney, two lounges is better against connection issues anyway

Edit: Livestream is up, will go full screen towards quali.

I've changed my entry to confirmed for the EU race but I haven't sent a friend request to 3D3 yet. Is there still time? Or would it be possible to join the lobby through someone I'm already friends with (GTP_Holty's) lounge?

I've changed my entry to confirmed for the EU race but I haven't sent a friend request to 3D3 yet. Is there still time? Or would it be possible to join the lobby through someone I'm already friends with (GTP_Holty's) lounge?

If you have a friend who's friends with the lounge (and in it) you should be able to follow them in.

It's crazy watching oink's stream on one monitor and Speedy's on the other, both streaming the same race, separated by 1 or 2 positions. :crazy: Almost like 3D if you get real close to the monitors. :dopey:

Back