GTP WRS-Online : Event 91 : Taking Your Girl for a Scenic Drive–June 5

I'd like to race in NA,but don't have that car. Does anybody have one I could use or how to get one? Thanks PSN GTP_Brewguy

so close at the end there paul, good to watch you closing in

Yea, Plus I had one lap newer tires so I wasn't sure how he was cutting so much time out of me on the final 8-10 laps. Real close finish there @ the end with Oink 👍

I'd like to race in NA,but don't have that car. Does anybody have one I could use or how to get one? Thanks PSN GTP_Brewguy

Go to the Nissan Dealership in the NCD and buy a Silvia spec-R Aero '02. Then go to Car Maintenance and get the Race modifications

Was an interesting race, didn't really see much of anyone really, except james going off into the distance, with his blistering pace!! All I was trying to do was stay with him really time wise, second stint went far better than the first I felt like I had a bit more grip at the rear. I guess maybe setup wise (I used Ramons tune with -0.75 toe, as I felt -1.00 risky after yesterday) that less fuel may have just helped that setup.

WP James with pace, and good race for everyone, really interesting and testing combo!

Also WP to pekka with blue flag, that's how it's done for sure! 👍

I had an unfortunate murdering crash losing any chance of making up a spot. Even tried doing a no-stop but didn't work out.

Congrats to the winners and podiumfinishers!

05_06_13-A_zps8e6b2fe9.png

05_06_13-B_zpsb61b9f35.png

Yea, Plus I had one lap newer tires so I wasn't sure how he was cutting so much time out of me on the final 8-10 laps. Real close finish there @ the end with Oink 👍

Yeh, fab race. I was hoping to come out of my pit just ahead of Sjaak, so I could try catch you, but we came out neck and neck, and as per OLR, I gave way to him through that little corner, and he put up a great fight. Seemed like he had similar issue with you with tyres, because near when I got through, was slipping around a bit. Then I saw 8 seconds (IIRC) on the board, and thought it would never happen, but just pushed and pushed, and the splits just kept dropping :D Very close finish, but 👍 to you for building a great lead there, deserved win.

It's crazy watching oink's stream on one monitor and Speedy's on the other, both streaming the same race, separated by 1 or 2 positions. :crazy: Almost like 3D if you get real close to the monitors. :dopey:

Yea that was fun to watch, as always nice racing everyone! Nice more streams are coming up to watch if you can't race! Here is what I watched .
IMG_1830_zps0e62dd2b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice one Joe! 👍

Off to bed now, hoping I my alarm wakes me for the NA race. :scared:

exciting race! I personally made 2 huge mistakes going into the first corner right after S1 which made me loose my chance to hang on the back of oink cause I was catching him but still had really great fight with Jammy for the rest of the race. looking forward to next week already!

I had an unfortunate murdering crash losing any chance of making up a spot. Even tried doing a no-stop but didn't work out.

Congrats to the winners and podiumfinishers!

05_06_13-A_zps8e6b2fe9.png

05_06_13-B_zpsb61b9f35.png

The qualification times in room #2 are incorrect. Somehow the names/times got mismatched. I'll see if I can reconstruct the data using older revisions.

EDIT:

OK, here are the results with the correct qualification times (and the combined results so far with NA still to come):

event91_res_eu_room1.png

event91_res_eu_room2.png

event91_res_combined-prelim.png

Last edited:
So, where's the NA race going to be and when should I hop on for warm-up?

So, where's the NA race going to be and when should I hop on for warm-up?

Unless we get some sort of rush of new sign ups it'll be in the main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing). Normally a steward will open the room and announce it here in the thread... about 60 minutes prior to the race.

I'll be at a baseball practice until about 45 minutes prior to the race so I'll just hop in when I arrive. If the lounge isn't up by that point I'll open it.

Unless we get some sort of rush of new sign ups it'll be in the main lounge (GTP_3D3Racing). Normally a steward will open the room and announce it here in the thread... about 60 minutes prior to the race.

I'll be at a baseball practice until about 45 minutes prior to the race so I'll just hop in when I arrive. If the lounge isn't up by that point I'll open it.

Thanks. 👍

I see we actually have quite a few reserves... if, by chance, we get more than 12 we usually opt for the mic-disabled lounge (GTP_3D3_A) to minimize lag. Everything else I said applies as far as a steward posting and letting you know where to go about 60 minutes prior to the event start. If we have to move we'll announce that here too.

@RedPartyHat Since your victory in the B room officially counts as a win in the historic records with 3D3, you will join have joined the list of winners, and as tradition has it, your national anthem. Congratulations on your first win!

Oops, just realized I was removed from the lounges' friends lists... I just sent a friend request to the main lounge, if someone could accept it. Thanks.

Livestream is up!

www.twitch.tv/speedy6543

EDIT: getting an error message ('Credentials are incorrect or server may be down') when trying to put it up...
I'll try a couple more times until the race has started, hopefully it solves.

Last edited:
I'm having connection issues so I'm not able to participate in the NA race.

Have a great race guys 👍

@RedPartyHat Since your victory in the B room officially counts as a win in the historic records with 3D3, you will join have joined the list of winners, and as tradition has it, your national anthem. Congratulations on your first win!

mj, we switched to the mic-disabled A lounge if you want to give it another shot. Strop was also having problems.

NA race is in GTP_3D3_A!!

Last edited:
Hey Mj, if Tim didn't tell you yet were moving to room A without mic's to see if you can get in.

(Edit) Too late.

it's not too late to start in the back... group 2 is going now.

Strop. sorry it didn't work for you, but please don't use the text chat when we are trying to qualify.

i just got booted too... going to try and rejoin

lounge blew up during group 2 quali... back to main lounge guys

Race is now in GTP_3D3Racing... what a mess... we'll use mics to get things going faster.

if you are on my friends list, just follow me.

Back