GTP WRS-Online : Event 92 : Ardennes Skyline - June 12

For everyone's information, I did some very rough fuel calculations, and figured that we are going to need somewhere in the vicinity of 200 litres. That means you'll need to add ~100 to finish the race.

I seem to often use more fuel that others, and I came to 203 for the race, so you guys will probably want to test for yourself.

It looks like you use a lot more !! :)

3D3 B room open now for practise. In about half an hour I will start the full practise race. Everyone can join, you do not need to finish if you do not want to.....

Edit : start postponned, race will start 15-20 min later. GTP_Caine and myself already in the room.

GTP_Kreezydoed joined aswell, we are about to start the race, incase anybody still wants to join, hurry :)

Last edited:
what were the times at? like fastest laps in practice.

I saw a 2'22.996. My best lap was 2'23.706. Had good fun with Tim and Koen. Then joined main for another short race and some more hotlap practise.
Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

I saw a 2'22.996. My best lap was 2'23.706. Had good fun with Tim and Koen. Then joined main for another short race and some more hotlap practise.
Looking forward to the race tomorrow.

Oh my, that is fast! I'll be amazed if you tell me that the toptime wasn't set by a Division1 guy :lol:

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to drop out of this but I have to :(
See you next week if the race doesn't take place at tsukuba!

It indeed was Caine ;). But don't worry Caine I'll be coming for you ;)!

Great lap though, I'm always a bit afraid to use to much of Eau Rouge as it did used to penalise so heavy, with penalities!

It's on Martin and Caine for that matter, and Shane! and everybody! Let battle commence

Wow someone is eager here ;) Still need to wait for 5 hours :sly:

I will open (if it hasn't been done by then) the main lounge arround 17.00 GMT.

Lol. im at work till 6 PM GMT.... wont be home till 45 mins before race

Think you slightly misunderstood what I meant

It indeed was Caine ;). But don't worry Caine I'll be coming for you ;)!

Great lap though, I'm always a bit afraid to use to much of Eau Rouge as it did used to penalise so heavy, with penalities!

Well unlike the TT where you need a "green" lap, you can use all of the rumble on the exit of Eau Rouge and get a really good exit. (Raidillion I think it's called at the top there?)

I realized that i need to buy the spa track pack for the new account.. no time to get a new psn card today.. have fun boys!

I thought that the DLC was tied to your PS3 and not account specific. I have several accounts and only made one purchase. The DLC can be retrieved from the XMB and then installed via the in-game front page...?

Yeah I had to get the family pack for this TT. Don't worry Tidgney + Twissy, I think you're safe from me in the race. I might have set a fast time, but I'm nowhere near as consistent as you guys during races. Last night during the practise races I felt very rusty around other cars. In all but 1 of the previous WRS races I've gone backwards from where I qualified as well. Should be great fun through :)

Looks like Frank has the room open. EU race lobby is open now, in GTP_3D3Racing

Edit: Moved to GTP_3D3_A

High amount of signups, so it's mics disabled for better connections.

Last edited:
We're headed into the GTP_3D3_A lounge, with mics disabled, due to the large grid.

Sorry guys, had to switch to reserve for the NA race, looks like its going to be a longer day than I thought.:grumpy: And that really stinks since there are only 4 confirmed for that race. I will be trying to make it home on time,but it doesn't look .

Really enjoyed that race, had a few excursions to the grass, but also had some really good battles with Ren + Fastas... even if he did go Rambo on Ren at t1 :D But 9th -> 4th I'm happy with, first of the D2 runners too :D

In my practise I went 52 - 52 at the stops, in the race I went 52 - 50 and ran out of fuel at Blanchimont on the last lap, as did Ghost ahead of me, so was a high speed coast to the line for 3rd and 4th, with Ren catching like mad! Didn't think I was going to hold on as I came out of the chicane.

Ty jtv for not putting up a fight at the end, you didn't have to :)

Congratulations James for another win, unstoppable :)

And well done Tidgney + Ghost for podium finishes

I'm so disappointed after this race.. qualified in an okay position, lap was bad but others also did bad. Start was horrible, lost 3 spots already after overtaking 1. But everyone suddenly pitted, I was so surprised because I didn't even think about a 2 stop race. I couldn't keep focus and thus pitted at lap 11. This way it didn't allow me to add 100L but I thought it would be fine lol.:lol: Ran out of fuel on last lap so everyone came past me again..
Moving on! haha :lol:

Ahh thats unlucky Robert, I know that feeling of being caught off guard when everyone is on a different strategy to you. You just gotta stick to your guns and play your own race, otherwise you will get flustered and make more mistakes. All good experience for next time though, a good race for learning.

Well raced from, the brits, I know a DC from Kreezy (sorry about that and Fastas too) it was a UK 1-4, only Ren seperating me from those guys, so 5 out of the top 6 Brits! WOOP! :D

Latest Posts

Back