GTP WRS-Online (*GT6*): Event 119 : M4 Coop - December 18

• Thread starter oink83
  • 154 comments
Won't take me 20 minutes. :(

I should get started on it as it went live after my PS3 did it's auto-update, otherwise it would still be on now.

Well it takes longer as aspected here too, I am downloading for half an hour already and yet only at 80% .... only increased 2% the last 10 minutes....(for all I can tell this update 1.02 is including 1.01 aswell, if so the money glitch would be history I guess...)

@ everyone who is racing tonight : make you sure you start your PS3 in time !!!!

It's already been posted in the main GT6 forum that the money glitch is no longer possible. But, I guess with PD adding in the log-in bonus, and upping the credit payouts, and adding bonuses to seasonals, that glitching money would no longer be needed.

It's already been posted in the main GT6 forum that the money glitch is no longer possible. But, I guess with PD adding in the log-in bonus, and upping the credit payouts, and adding bonuses to seasonals, that glitching money would no longer be needed.

True, and for those who wanted to, there was plenty of time to do so......

Must be busy at the server, only at 82%....

Last edited:
Well it takes longer as aspected here too, I am downloading for half an hour already and yet only at 80% .... only increased 2% the last 10 minutes....(for all I can tell this update 1.02 is including 1.01 aswell, if so the money glitch would be history I guess...)

@ everyone who is racing tonight : make you sure you start your PS3 in time !!!!

yep, no more glitchin...

85% now and downloading speed still decreasing....

edit : 90% now, man this is taking a long time.....

Last edited:
  • really , nice , i'm starting my ps3 right now , my you guys send me FR while i'm downloading it :) so i can join instantky afterwards ,..
  • can't wait to race you guys all again , see you

• really , nice , i'm starting my ps3 right now , my you guys send me FR while i'm downloading it :) so i can join instantky afterwards ,..
  • can't wait to race you guys all again , see you
I already have you on my friend list!

I will be creating the lounge early today, then I am off to teach karate and will be back approx 30 minutes before race time. So if anyone else is thinking of joining today please send me a Friend Request. (GTP_Allibubba99) As of now, everyone registered is on my FL.

Al

At last.... it took me 2.5 hours to update, but now it is done :dunce:

Got a room open, if anyone would like to join, youre welcome.....

Those on Reserve for EU - please update your status ASAP so we know whether to plan for 2 lounges or 1.

Apparently there is a new slipstream option called "Real", in addition to the current weak and strong options.

Are we going to give that a shot today?

Those on Reserve for EU - please update your status ASAP so we know whether to plan for 2 lounges or 1.
^^^
Deadline to update your status is one hour prior to the race guys! 2 hours from now.

Just one thing I want to point out: I've had my practice session with you guys, but I'm not actually on the list. Is there a way for me to actually get registered so I can start racing with you gents? I ask because it would be a shame for me to have played with you guys and not actually make it into the main race.

Good that you mention that. 👍
You're not on the list because you're not in our Database for online racing yet.
You're GTP_Sentinel right? I'll make sure you get on.

EU race lounge is open. Off to karate I go. We will sort out any issues when I get back approx 30 before race time.

Al

How come it wont actually let you change anything once you bring up the RA menu?

Because they know your to quick with stock brakes :sly:.

Was that in a online lounge, as before I couldnt alter the RA function in arcade mode on DFGT but could online.
Sorry ive not tested yet.

Because they know your to quick with stock brakes :sly:.

Was that in a online lounge, as before I couldnt alter the RA function in arcade mode on DFGT but could online.
Sorry ive not tested yet.

Yes online lounge, have set it up as it was in GT5 for RA function, but it will bring up the menu, but not allow you to adjust anything hmmm...

Yes online lounge, have set it up as it was in GT5 for RA function, but it will bring up the menu, but not allow you to adjust anything hmmm...

Having the same problem with my T500, also the tabels and timing is acting glitchy, sector times don't work for me, and eventough i did about 25 laps, not one got on the timetabelboard.... will restart my ps3 and hope it gets solved....

Back