GTP WRS-Online : Special II - Moff's Triple Mix - Sat May 3rd

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 165 comments
I would like to be moved to the 21:00 GMT time, as I cannot attend the 19:00 time.
OK you have been moved. At this point the 21:00 GMT slot only has 1 spot left and it's doubtful that we would be able to support splitting this room in 2 if all 4 of the reserves for this slot show up.
I think Bart is the only steward available at that time.

We'll do our best to accommodate everyone that can show up but if you are still signed up as reserve a couple hours before a timeslot starts, you may have to sit out.

If you're sure you can make it, and will commit to letting us know ASAP if you can't, then sure. It being the last available spot in that timeslot, with a waiting list of reserves, please treat it as such. 👍

Mostly dusk and night driving tonight 'cause I need the practice. I can't tell if I'm slower in the CR-Z in general or because I was running it at night. By the end of my stint I was back in the ballpark of the Elise, but still .5s slower on average.

More practice tomorrow before the race!! Good night. :cheers:

I'm about to send out friend requests for everyone attending the earlier slot. Please accept this ASAP.

I probably won't make it. There's a chance I'll be available, but I haven't spent much time practising for this in a while...

I'm very sad to say I have to cancel, as I have to work overtime today... Already changed my registration status

Hopefully next time I can join.

Have fun everyone

Just thought I'd mention that I resubmitted the form a couple of times confirming the early race but I'm still shown in reserves.

EDIT: Just started practicing if anyone would like to join :)

1472-6118-4259-7712-2547

Lobby closed

Last edited:
Just thought I'd mention that I resubmitted the form a couple of times confirming the early race but I'm still shown in reserves.
The column on the left is automated based on form responses.

But the 2 timeslot columns on the right are manual, and I've just updated those, thanks for letting us know guys. 👍

@mclarenf176 you confirmed for this event but you need to let us know which timeslot. It matters because we are using a Friends-only lounge, so send a FR to me (for the early slot) or GTP_PASM (for the later slot).

@JCH8r you are still on reserve but also haven't let us know which timeslot. Same FR instructions for you.

Friends-only room open. I believe LittlePaul is the only one who expressed preference for this early timeslot that hasn't accepted my FR yet.

I'll be AFK for a few minutes.

I'll be accepting friend requests in 15 minutes. All the drivers that confirmed yesterday already have a friend request sent from me. Then I'll be checking again just before I open the lobby, which will be at 20:00 GMT.

am I able to join for the early timeslot?
Sorry, you'll have to try for the later timeslot by sending a FR to GTP_PASM. I'd have to kick the 8 people in the room already and re-make it to add you to my friend list.

Sorry, you'll have to try for the later timeslot by sending a FR to GTP_PASM. I'd have to kick the 8 people in the room already and re-make it to add you to my friend list.
I accepted the FR, but I'd rather not have to remake the room.

@PASM You are in my friend list but you're standing off-line in my list.
How can i resolve this? Maybe by unfriending and then make a new friend request?

Unfortunally I can't join the room it says that it is full but there are spaces free.
So I wish you good racing for now and I will see you on track elsewhere.
Gonna drive my frustration off in a Time Trial for now.

Back