GTP WRS-Online : Special IV - Laguna Mixed Class Enduro - Apr 29

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 665 comments
Daniel has definitely turned up the comedic volume as of late. He's pretty good too. But it's well known that Canadian's are a funny lot. Funny looking that is. Ba da boom!

Well, making jokes helps me forget how bad my driving is... if I didn't do that, I guess I would spend a lot of time crying :(

Well, making jokes helps me forget how bad my driving is... if I didn't do that, I guess I would spend a lot of time crying :(

Don't be so hard on yourself Daniel. I remember you passing me for the win just a few weeks ago at Grand Valley. Ring a bell:

event30_res_sat_race2.png

Thanks Tim. And let's not mention any of the extenuating circumstances, shall we? :sly:

segovia
Thanks Tim. And let's not mention any of the extenuating circumstances, shall we? :sly:

Circumstances be ... You passed me on the last corner cleanly for the win and I wanted that win and didn't surrender it by choice!

Daniel, don't apologize or make excuses for a win, it's a win and that's all that matters.;). In the support race I only beat Tim and Mohit because of a collision between them, but at the same time I put myself in a position to take advantage of any mistakes and luckily I was able too. 9/10 I'm not going to beat either one of them but I'm happy I did.

I was just reading through the updated first couple posts, you guys really do an awesome job supporting these races leading up to and even after the race. The attention to detail is amazing and really shows the passion you guys put into it. Great job.👍 I never did organized online races before 3D3 racing, but you guys have brought out a new passion in me. I'm having an awesome time but I also think it's making me a better and more consistent driver.:D

Daniel, don't apologize or make excuses for a win, it's a win and that's all that matters.;). In the support race I only beat Tim and Mohit because of a collision between them, but at the same time I put myself in a position to take advantage of any mistakes and luckily I was able too. 9/10 I'm not going to beat either one of them but I'm happy I did.

I was just reading through the updated first couple posts, you guys really do an awesome job supporting these races leading up to and even after the race. The attention to detail is amazing and really shows the passion you guys put into it. Great job.👍 I never did organized online races before 3D3 racing, but you guys have brought out a new passion in me. I'm having an awesome time but I also think it's making me a better and more consistent driver.:D

Well said! 👍

Al

Back