• 665 comments
Going into lounge for some practice for about an hour or so

Edit. Fastest time for me 1:17.024

Last edited:
in lounge with Paul.
new best
1'23.345
1'23.300

I have been struggling a bit getting heat in the front tires quickly so my best laps are coming on laps 4,5 and 6. I tried regular heavy braking for 2 laps and got a 23.5 on my 3rd lap, but that could be asking for trouble in qualifying.

finished in lounge

Last edited:
Going into main lounge now for some practice and tuning. 👍

jtv90069
in lounge with Paul.
new best
1'23.345
1'23.300

I have been struggling a bit getting heat in the front tires quickly so my best laps are coming on laps 4,5 and 6. I tried regular heavy braking for 2 laps and got a 23.5 on my 3rd lap, but that could be asking for trouble in qualifying.

finished in lounge

Don't forget you can log your practice session using the practice leaderboard.

I noticed the 787b also takes a bit to warm tires.

Update: I was able to get a 1'15.9 with Chris' tune. I lost at least 2 tenths in the final sector so more time to gain as well.

Last edited:
Finally fixed the wheel calibration and just turned my fasted lap, 1'16.837. Breaking 17 seemed like a barrier I couldn't get past but now that I have I hope I can find another 3 to 5 tenths. We will see.

Edit: 1'16.581. Also wanted to point out I'm using Chris's tune. Thanks Chris.👍

Last edited:
Wow I still can't break 1'17.5s...

If any of you guys are on tonight I could use the splits to figure out which sectors I'm losing time on.

Split times for 1'16.5 lap:
T1: 19.761
T2: 18.140
T3: 15.964
T4: 22.716

I was behind my 16.8 lap by a couple tenths at T2. Also, thanks to Kevin for the line tip through Rainy.

Splits for the 1'15.982:

I'm heading the lounge for about a 45 minute session.

Just ran a 1'15.687 with a good (maybe lucky) run through the corkscrew:

Last edited:
Entered for LMP!

You need to be on the registry before you can run one of the official events. You still have time (if you hustle), just follow the instructions on this post:

GTP WRS-Online : Comprehensive Guide

The key instructions from that guide:

So you want to race online in an official WRS-Online Event? Great, follow these steps:

1. Join the Official GTP_Registry (if you haven't already)
  2. Fill out the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form
  3. Send a PSN friend request from your GTP tag PSN account to each of our private lounge accounts: GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A, GTP_3D3_B
  4. Review the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines
  5. Check the individual event threads and join us for practices and races and have fun. 👍 (each event will have it's own google registration form -- see individual event thread for details)

You need to get to work on your GTP tag and then the registry qualifier ASAP so your entry can get processed before the qualifying deadline for this event.

Also a general reminder to all. Registration is unlimited for this event, but there will only be two lounges and each lounge is limited to 14 drivers (7 LMP + 7 GT). Therefore only the fastest 14 in each class, based on qualification time, will get an entry in the Sunday Enduro. We don't anticipate the Saturday support races to fill up so everyone should get a chance to race on Saturday if not Sunday.

Just about to jump in for some practice 👍
Dying to try Chris' (GTP_Vagabond) tune :D

Does it say I'm on there

Are you listed on the official GTP_Registry? If so what is your GTP tag PSN ID? And did you submit your registration to the 3D3 driver database? The instructions are all in the registration post. The automated forms will NOT recognize your entry unless you've met all the pre-requisites.

WRP001
Are you listed on the official GTP_Registry? If so what is your GTP tag PSN ID? And did you submit your registration to the 3D3 driver database? The instructions are all in the registration post. The automated forms will NOT recognize your entry unless you've met all the pre-requisites.

Yes

On the main page it says register I clicked that and for PSN name I put james6653

On the main page it says register I clicked that and for PSN name I put james6653

That would be for registration, but you need to be on the GTPlanet Registry first.
Here's the details:

WRP001
You need to be on the registry before you can run one of the official events. You still have time (if you hustle), just follow the instructions on this post:

GTP WRS-Online : Comprehensive Guide

The key instructions from that guide:

So you want to race online in an official WRS-Online Event? Great, follow these steps:

1. Join the Official GTP_Registry (if you haven't already)
  2. Fill out the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form
  3. Send a PSN friend request from your GTP tag PSN account to each of our private lounge accounts: GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A, GTP_3D3_B
  4. Review the GTP OLR Rules & Guidelines
  5. Check the individual event threads and join us for practices and races and have fun. 👍 (each event will have it's own google registration form -- see individual event thread for details)

You need to get to work on your GTP tag and then the registry qualifier ASAP so your entry can get processed before the qualifying deadline for this event.

Entry Form completed. Hope i'll be qualified ;)

We don't have your registration yet, I think you only filled in the Event registration. You need to register in our 3D3 racing database for the automated documents to recognize your entry.
You only need to register with 3D3 Racing once, then in the future if you wish to join any 3D3/WRS events you only need to hit the 'Register' Button.

Details: (you can use the link included at the bottom of this quote to register for the 3D3 Racing Database)
Registration Instructions

The following must be performed by every driver for every event:
  • Click the registration button above, fill-in and submit the online registration form (use your GTP_ tag ID)
  • Leave a quick note in this thread to let us know you've registered and any other comments.
The following must be performed only one time per driver (not per event):
  • Send a PSN friend request to GTP_3D3Racing, GTP_3D3_A and GTP_3D3_B with subject line "3D3 Racing" from your GTP_tag ID.
  • Submit the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Your information will need to be verified before you are added to the db and before your ID will appear in the registered driver table above. You can view the official driver database here.

We don't have your registration yet, I think you only filled in the Event registration. You need to register in our 3D3 racing database for the automated documents to recognize your entry.
You only need to register with 3D3 Racing once, then in the future if you wish to join any 3D3/WRS events you only need to hit the 'Register' Button.

Details: (you can use the link included at the bottom of this quote to register for the 3D3 Racing Database)

This is exactly what i already did 30mn ago. So..I'm confused :confused:

I registered here, but not here yet.
Should i redo the first?

Sadly I won't be able to enter this race. I really want to! Spa was just so amazing and I'm hungry for some more close endurance racing with the finest drivers 👍

Should i redo the first?

If you did the 3D3 registration you should only need to sign up for the race now. Try it and see if you show up on the registrants list after a short period of time so it updates. If not I'm sure a steward will be around to help you.

Should i redo the first?

Because this is your first event you have to fill in both.
From here on you will be only required to fill in the event registration 👍

I still don't see you in our database though, so please fill out this form first, then this one.
If for some reason the system doesn't pick you up we can add your details manually.

Welcome to the event :cheers:

Marc

I still don't see you in our database though, so please fill out this form first, then this one.
If for some reason the system doesn't pick you up we can add your details manually.

That's strange cause I exactly done this....
Whatever, no problem, i redo.

Edit: Done

Let me know if still doesn't work, i'll give u my informations by PM'ing.

Welcome to the event :cheers:

Marc
Is it possible that there's a problem with google documents and that's why he isn't being registered? I've tried updating my fastest splits a couple times and google docs hasn't updated since 2:30.

Back