GTP WTAC Week 06 : Nightmare Week !

today i run first 46.8xx (with s1 tires ;) )

looks close this week!

good luck all !

Yep, it will be close this week, as well as the qualifier should be ;) ! Still only Frisbee and I submitted a time...

I ran five laps last night (two saw me drift off-course) and my best time was 0'47.xxx - I have more work to do tonight!

Good luck ;) ! I'm stuck at .314, I think this is it for me... No matter what changes I make, ain't faster...

Last edited:
The problem with the GT4 video is that its run using GT4 physics, which is 'Standard' Physics in GTPSP. You couldn't do that run on GTPSP using Pro Physics as you need to be much tidier in the lines and can't throw the car into the corners like that video shows.

I'm down to 0:46.6xx.....but finding it hard. Not a big fan of the clio, love the track, hate the car. Still have a day left, plan to use that as best as possible to get as close to 0:45 as possible....:scared:

Well, that's it for me :

0'46.312... (everything faster I have is unclean.)

Good luck guys !

See you at Deep Forest Reverse ;) !

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B5BF1362B01.rar
    53.1 KB · Views: 7
hi friends ! this week in time ;) 46.655

hum8sl.jpg

2rojlar.jpg

about tires. sorry i´m so slow :)

see you in the forest...

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B5BF1362B02.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hello guys. I accidently found this forum while googling granturismo psp info :)
It's great to know here cuz it was hard to find an active granPSP-time-attack forum in my country: Korea. only few users play ourselves at KAI..

my time is like captain slow : 47.x but hope other korean friends can meet deadline with fast records as i informed them of this forum's challenges.

CHEERS!

Last edited:
So my time for motorland reverse is 0:47,145 (i decided to focus more on BMW deep forest challenge)

the pic :)

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B5BF1362B02.ZIP
    52.5 KB · Views: 10
Hello guys. I accidently found this forum while googling granturismo psp info :)
It's great to know here cuz it was hard to find an active granPSP-time-attack forum in my country: Korea. only few users play ourselves at KAI..

my time is like captain slow : 47.x but hope other korean friends can meet deadline with fast records as i informed them of this forum's challenges.

CHEERS!

Welcome, Ish411!

We're glad to have you (and anyone else you know) join us! If they can't make the deadline for submitting photos/ghost replay data, we have a new competition every week, so they can just get in to the next one (which starts tomorrow).

:)

Welcome, Ish411!

We're glad to have you (and anyone else you know) join us! If they can't make the deadline for submitting photos/ghost replay data, we have a new competition every week, so they can just get in to the next one (which starts tomorrow).

:)

Thx for ur reply :). I translated the post of the new competition at forest, n informed everyone i know.

i ran several times but still stuck in 47.0.
is it bcz it's naturally hard to meet worldwide record? or am i bad at MRs? :D i think both.

My Submission

Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
No Aids
Pro Physics
S1/S1

0:46.248

dsc0044vj.jpg

What a struggle this week was. I'm not even sure if thats enough to secure me 1st this week, so little in it, very tight competition this week! Great combo! I hated it, well, love the track, hate the car but brought some very close very good competition! Hope Deep Forest produces similar results, really looking forward to it :)

Attachments

• Clio Renault Sport V6 2000 Replay.zip
    54 KB · Views: 12

CHEERS!

Lucky accident ! I love this kind of accident ;) ! Welcome on board ! Hope you'll have fun with us ! And the more the merrier, we would be glad to have you and your friends competing with us 👍

:cheers:

i ran several times but still stuck in 47.0.
is it bcz it's naturally hard to meet worldwide record? or am i bad at MRs? :D i think both.

This is this combo's secret : almost all about practice ! Hard to find the right speed+driving line, but once you have it, you crack the second you wanted to ! Hope you can post before deadline ;) !

My Submission
0:46.248

I knew it !!! I hate you ;) ! I'll watch this lap very carefully ;) ! What was your tuning ?

My submission :
0'46.571

Faster than Fuchur : great job 👍 !

0'46.655
[...]

about tires. sorry i´m so slow :)

see you in the forest...

Nice work too !!! It's ok for the tires ;) !

I'll watch your replays, waiting for Detroitbb, lsh411 Nero9 and Porsche72 !!!

Good luck guys !

Last edited:
All replays clean !

I'm waiting for Detroitbb, lsh411 Nero9 and Porsche72 !!!

Fuchur submitted a time for the Qualifier, took the first place 👍 !

Last edited:
I love the look of this Clio, but hate how easy it is to lose traction. The track is super fun though!

I was just aiming for a sub-0'47 time for this one. I know my time won't be competitive, but I'm OK with it. I'm still shaking off the rust from my two week absence. I think this is most likely the last time I can use that as an excuse! lol

0'46.690

46690.jpg

Hey.
This was the first time i raced with Pro physics, it was awful! :yuck:
Well, hopehully my times will be better. :)
dscf0044bp.jpg

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B5BF1362B00.zip
    52.7 KB · Views: 10
Nero9 PMed me before deadline and knowing he might be late because of the data+photo uploading process, I gave him 5 minutes max delay to post his laptime + photo-data.

Great job guys !

This -nightmare ;)- challenge is closed.

I'll update the website very soon, will add the link here and see you at Deep Forest ;) !

Have an excellent day/evening/night !

I knew it !!! I hate you ;) ! I'll watch this lap very carefully ;) ! What was your tuning ?

:D My tuning was just sheer determination to beat your time, once you locked your time in, I knew what I had to beat, and was putting in the laps to beat it. Took me about an hour to get from 0:46.6xx down to my time that I posted.

My tuning was....based off your tuning. After a few laps on default settings, and then running your settings, it was obvious the harder setup worked better, but too hard and you couldn't ride the curbs which you needed to through the first section of the track. This was what I used for my submitted laptime.

Ride Height -18/-14
Spring Rate 7/8
Damper 3/4
Toe +0.05/-0.10
Camber 1.6/2.4

sorry for the late... My time is average, but I have not had time to ride

photo0247h.jpg

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B5BF1362B02.zip
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
:D My tuning was just sheer determination to beat your time, once you locked your time in, I knew what I had to beat, and was putting in the laps to beat it. Took me about an hour to get from 0:46.6xx down to my time that I posted.

My tuning was....based off your tuning. After a few laps on default settings, and then running your settings, it was obvious the harder setup worked better, but too hard and you couldn't ride the curbs which you needed to through the first section of the track. This was what I used for my submitted laptime.

Ride Height -18/-14
Spring Rate 7/8
Damper 3/4
Toe +0.05/-0.10
Camber 1.6/2.4

Mine was

Ride Height -18/-20
Springs 7/8
Damper 5/6
Toe +.05/-.10
Camber 1.0/2.5

Glad to know my tuning helped someone 👍 !!!
I always wonder if I got this right :

Ride height, if front = -18 and rear -20 => rear lower than front right :scared: ???

(I wanted to lower the center of gravity and have more weight in the rear and stiffer springs/dampers to reduce oversteer... if oversteer means that your tail is going wild !!!)

Yes you are correct, in your settings the rear is lower than the front. I imagine that setup would have created some understeer in the car. While my settings for the ride height should have improved rear downforce.

Thanks Lion-Face !

Well, I updated the website :

- Challenge results
- Main leaderboard

Congratulations to all of you, very tight this week 👍 !

Congratulations to Nero9, you're officially a TACer now ! Welcome on board !

For those who missed deadline, try to make it on time next challenges ;) !

See you at Deep Forest !

:cheers:

Back