France
France
PureGT_Sam
Hi WTACers !

Here are this special week details :

1. Track : Motorland - Reverse

picture.php

2. Car : Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00

Seeing that it is a one car one track combo, I guess (hope :scared:) you already know why I added the Nismo ;) (thread)

3. Car specifics:

- Transmission: either
- Tires: S1 / S1
- TCS : at your disposal
- ASM : off
- Active Steering : off
- Driving Physics : Professional

All in-game quick-tune options are at your disposal (Press Triangle when selecting your car to add the car to your favorites and tinker with any available settings).

Hybrid cars, the use of CFW tuning or any other way of cheating is forbidden..

4. Duration of the challenge : this challenge will start Monday Jun 21st 4:00 pm GMT+2 and will end Monday Jun 28th 3:59 pm GMT+2 (one week !)

5. Time submission : Youll have to post your Ghost Replay Data + Photo before Monday Jun 28th 3:59 pm GMT+2. If you missed the deadline, your laptime won't be in the website.

6. Rules : You'll have to follow the Host and Compete in a GT Planet Time Attack Challenge (GTPTAC) ! Just to remind you :
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.
Rumble/ripple strips :
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's inside rumble strips and two off track is considered unclean
- having two wheels/tires on a corner's outside rumble strips and two off track is considered clean.

7. Leader Boards
The leaderboards will be on the website

- Challenge results
- Main leaderboard

Good luck !

Last edited:
Welcome Porsche72 and Nero9 !

Thread updated !!! Sorry for the delay !

Good luck TACers !

EDIT : Porsche72, Winner of the contest Gran Turismo 5 Sony Playstation, the 24h of Le Mans 2010 !!!!! Congratulations 👍👍👍 !

Last edited:
Hi guys, here is my current best laptime : 1'46.600 exactly :D !

Here is the replay, the car is quick tuned, all assists off...

Good luck WTACers !

:gtpflag:

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B5BF1362B00.rar
    53.1 KB · Views: 12
hi friends

i run some laps and break into 49.xx

again i missed the deadline for week 5 :indiff:

but i post my pics and replay now here. to show all.

2eb5wuw.jpg

2j0e6p5.jpg

happy drifting in motorland!:gtpflag:

file 903 = fto

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-B0C55C70900.zip
    54.8 KB · Views: 8
  • UCES01245RPLY-B0C55C70903.zip
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
After about 2 hours on the road and a lot of trying of different settings is my best time 0:47,728. I think i can be happy with my time today :)

Yes you can 👍 !!!

hi friends

i run some laps and break into 49.xx

You'll have to push it more !!!

Hi guys, here is my current best laptime : 1'46.600 exactly :D !

Here is the replay, the car is quick tuned, all assists off...

Good luck WTACers !

Here are the settings I used (In white and very small just in case you don't want to see them ;) -you'll have to select the text to be able to see it- ! However, my advice to you is you should try to find your own tuning before trying this one, I'm not a good tuner and sometimes I make strange choices according to real tuners so if it worked for me, might not work for you... ) :

All aids off
Ride Height -16/-18
Springs 7/8
Damper 5/6
Toe +.05/-.05
Camber 0/1.5

Good luck !!!

EDIT : If you decide to run the qualifier too (that would be great ;)), please note that for the nismo, if it is also at Motorland Reverse, we use S2 tires, all assists off and NO quick tune -you run on default settings-. Happy racing !

Last edited:
Here are the settings I used (In white and very small just in case you don't want to see them ;) -you'll have to select the text to be able to see it- ! However, my advice to you is you should try to find your own tuning before trying this one, I'm not a good tuner and sometimes I make strange choices according to real tuners so if it worked for me, might not work for you... ) :

All aids off
Ride Height -16/-18
Springs 7/8
Damper 5/6
Toe +.05/-.05
Camber 0/1.5

I'm not "real tuner" too :) I'm just experimenting with different settings :)
Just for info, my settings was:

All aids off
Ride Height -15/-15
Springs 7/7
Damper 7/7
Toe 0/0
Camber 0/0.5

:confused: ! I tried to beat my own time for an hour, the closest I got was .689... How did I do this .600 ???...

Not my GT day today, I'll give it a rest till tomorrow :mischievous:..

I sure wasn't finished with 0'46.600 :mischievous:... ;) ! But I have to admit your faster than me 👍 right now ! Let see what will happen on Monday ;) !

I guess the difficulties we had to handle with when we ran the ENZO (Week 04), have their payoffs now, right ?

This track is short but tricky so you run a car like the Clio in it and the smallest mistake has huge consequences on your laptime ! No secret : the more your run, the better/faster you'll get, patience and practice are the key-words !

Good luck everyone !

hi

:bowdown: i run with S3 tires you still the best.... so far

with s1 i run 48.xx now.. i ll push it more :)

47.0xx , now i fell a little bit better again

Last edited:
Thanks you :D

:bowdown:

hi

:bowdown: i run with S3 tires you still the best.... so far

with s1 i run 48.xx now.. i ll push it more :)

47.0xx , now i fell a little bit better again

The best ? Wait till Monday...

Also, could you please tell me if RM = R3 in german, what would be R1/R2, S1/2/3, N1/2/3 ???

Can't wait to give this a try!

Can't wait to see you give this a try ;) !

Everyone is achieving better and better times... and i am still unable to broke 0:47,000 :( Nevermind :) someone must be the last... i am still having a lot of fun thanks to you guys!!! 👍

Everyone is achieving better and better times... and i am still unable to broke 0:47,000 :( Nevermind :) someone must be the last... i am still having a lot of fun thanks to you guys!!! 👍

Honestly, I am in last place!

I still haven't even run a single lap yet!

👍

I just bought the car last night and after a few laps, I'm in the 0:48.3xx and don't know where I'm gunna find 2seconds on the leaders!!

I love your optimism 👍 !!! It is so refreshing !

don't know where I'm gunna find 2seconds on the leaders!!

Let me rephrase it ;) :
"don't know where I'm gunna find ONLY 2 seconds on the leaders but I saw three corners where I can shave off one second each so 3x1 = 3 seconds... Yeah yeah something like that" :D ! (in fact I'm more like :scared: than :lol:, I know you'll find the right tuning and hit the 0'45 !)

I sincerely hope you guys will find where you can be faster in those corners !

For the first one at the top of the hill, in the turn exit, with the right driving line/speed, without turning your wheels, the car is still turning left : you've got your wheels straight -> power -> you go straight and should be able to clip the chicane twice without having too much weight travel and your tail won't go too wild...

picture.php

Let's play a game ! Here are the corners names I'll suggest (if you've got any other ideas, more than welcome !)

10 / A : Four-Stroke
9 / B : Exhaust
8 / C : Ignition
7 / D : Compression
6 / E : Intake
5 / F : Poppet Valve
4 / G : Camshaft
3 / H : Piston
2 / J I : Connecting Rod
1 / K J : Crankshaft

MOTORLAND Reverse right ?!

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_combustion_engine)

I'm wondering if someone actually used/uses my tuning and found it helpful... Anyone ?

My 0'46.314's tuning :

Ride Height -18/-20
Springs 7/8
Damper 5/6
Toe +.05/-.10
Camber 1.0/2.5

(Awaren please don't quote the tuning please, it will be clearer when the background is grey ;) ! Some of us might not want to see it -could be disturbing when you are in your own tuning adjustments-)

Anyone is also on the Qualifier ???

Good luck WTACers :gtpflag: !

Last edited:
I know it´s not PSP but here´s some driving line ;)

raVer

Is it even with s1 tyres?
Another thing is that on gtpsp is the track completely different... some parts of the track we are going at much higher speeds and the resulting times are slower

Back