GTP WTAC Week 07 : Greystoke !

ok, i cant do more this week..

1.25.397 M3 GTR 03
1.14.782 M3 GTR Race
-------------------
2.40.179 over all

i submit the photos on monday. have no cam here :)

see you in the vally....:cheers:

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-BC4672EEE00.zip
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
  • UCES01245RPLY-BC4672EEE05.zip
    54.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
[KOR]Adrine;3923476
Sorry, I am reupload file

this is it

http://adrine.tistory.com/attachment/cfile25.uf@1625830F4C30B8EF2D920B.zip

http://adrine.tistory.com/attachment/cfile23.uf@18246E0F4C30B8F03AF186.zip

If you can't see this file, I will upload my record by movie

but I'm have not my notebook yet, it is delivery in here (I'm live in army)

So i think make movie is take time (2~3 day)

I receive my notebook and make movie by fraps, and record sound and mix!

I say once again, sorry and thanks!

Hello :D. another Korean arrived, though i'm not sure whether you saw my tranlated post for this challenge :)

you can directly attach your ghost files on this board.

Easy - Adrine should be using the UCAS copy of the game.

:)

Glad to hear that your prognosis is looking very good! We're all glad that you're going to be OK!

Fun challenge this week! I felt like I could have done a slight bit better with the stock GTR... and I think even a bit better with the race version, but I didn't get a chance to use the PSP yesterday (so my previous times will have to stand).

race GTR: 1'15.679

15679.jpg

stock GTR: 1'25.828

25828.jpg

I must withdraw from this challenge :( bcoz i borrowed my psp to my friend who changed the physics to standard and when i get it back i didn't noticed it and raced happily again. I noticed it when i saw the photos and now i don't have enough time to get serious times... so see ya all at grand valley speedway with Ford GT (or with McLaren F1) :gtpflag:

btw I'm glad that you're okay Easy 👍

My Submission.

BMW M3 GTR '03
S2/S2
No Aids
Pro Physics
1:23.500

dsc0051r.jpg

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
R1/R1
No Aids
Pro Physics
1:13.943

dsc0050da.jpg

Total time: 2:37.443

Enjoyed the car/track combo this week. Deep Forest is a classic track, never really enjoyed it in reverse, but after a hundred laps or so, you come to appreciate how it runs in reverse and it has a very nice flow to it.

Attachments

• WTAC Week 07 Deep Forest Replays.zip
    110.5 KB · Views: 9
hi here the pic s

5d1fkw.jpg

there is a miracle i lost this pic file while try looking replay ucus-file somehow i delete... please accept this pic for stock car maybe you can chek the param file from replay about the tires .... this one time?

aax1qu.jpg

hey lion face ... great work..i cant break into 1.24. with the stock

Last edited:
Here is my submission :

BMW M3 GTR '03
S2/S2
No Aids
Pro Physics

1'24.636

BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
R1/R1
No Aids
Pro Physics

1'15.106

Total time : 2'39.742

Attachments

• UCES01245RPLY-BC4672EEE01.rar
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
  • UCES01245RPLY-BC4672EEE02.rar
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
Wrong picture Fuchur...

i manage it.
i load my replay from forum back to my psp...and i find the pic...

2nin1xv.jpg

i watch lion face replay ... i m unclear now about the tarmac ... is between this white lines ? or only this about ..corners / rumbelstripes and ...no green and grassed,sanded areas

Last edited:
Clean or Dirty lap :
- Colliding with or using walls, fences, cones or other obstacle is forbidden. All times submitted must be 100% wall free.
- Two wheels (except when airborne, where the vertical projection of the car onto the track counts) must be in contact with the tarmac which does not include all green/grassed/sanded/graveled areas.

^^ Those are the rules for staying on track, what is and what isn't part of the track. When the rules were first proposed, I had suggested that the white lines that border the track be what we race between, but nobody agreed and so the edge of the track is grass/sand/gravel areas basically. So my understanding is, if its tarmac, its drivable.

The first TAC challenge I raced in on GTPlanet, anything outside of the white lines was not allowed. It was an early PSP JGTC Championship. As an example, here is a video I made at that time questioning whether my lap was legit or not. In the PSP JGTC Championship, this lap was NOT legit. While in this WTAC hosted by Easyasashii, I believe it would be.

Its about 40seconds in on the youtube clip, around about 35seconds in lap time. After the second tight right handed hairpin, down the hill, through the fast left hander, I take a wide line using a bit of the Autumn Ring Mini course to get a better line into the next sweeping left hander.

i watch lion face replay ... i m unclear now about the tarmac ... is between this white lines ? or only this about ..corners / rumbelstripes and ...no green and grassed,sanded areas

^^ Those are the rules for staying on track, what is and what isn't part of the track. When the rules were first proposed, I had suggested that the white lines that border the track be what we race between, but nobody agreed and so the edge of the track is grass/sand/gravel areas basically. So my understanding is, if its tarmac, its drivable.

Lion-Face times are legit.

I asked myself the same question Fuchur ! As you can see, I actually have a 1'24.565 and a 1'14.828 :

However I wasn't sure if everybody would use all the tarmac available because I remember saying in week 04 :

"IMPORTANT : The track is is defined by the tarmac between the left and right white lines ! Make sure when you cross one of them to have two wheels at all times on track... "

I added this comment because at Midfield, the white lines are at the edge of the tarmac except for the 2 tunnels : under the tunnels you have a little bit more tarmac between the white lines and a grey area -not sure what it is actually- and it would have been very difficult to juge a clean/dirty lap.

So, Fuchur, I first watched your replays before posting mine and find out that you were running between the lines, I decided to post the laptimes in which I didn't cross the white lines to be fair to you ;) !

Now, why the white lines aren't the border of the track is due to the fact that for most of the track the white lines already are at the edge of the track, that there are urban tracks with too much lines, La Sarthe with both, and it all come from the challenge we had at Grand Valley East -and same thing with Grand Valley Speedway- at the entry of the tunnel -turn 10 at Grand Valley Speedway- you have main tarmac - white line - tarmac again - and ripple strips. I asked if it was legit to cross the white line there and it was. Consequently, we chose the rules we all know now.

I hope it is clearer now...

------------------------------

Challenge Results :

1. Lion-Face 2'37.443
2. easyasashii 2'39.742 (+ 0'02.299)
3. [KOR]Adrine 2'40.011 (+ 0'00.269) -Replay not checked yet-
4. Fuchur 2'40.179 (+ 0'00.168)
5. Detroitbb 2'41.207 (+ 0'01.028)
6. akiraacecombat 2'43.370 (+ 0'02.163)

So what do you think about having this kind of challenge once in a while ?

------------------------------

Division Point Ranking :

DIV 1

Gold. Lion-Face : 12
Silver. Fuchur : 10
Bronze. Detroitbb : 9
small_down_arrow.gif

DIV 2.

Gold. easyasashii : 9
small_up_arrow.gif

Silver. Frisbee : 0
Bronze. Awaren : 0

Because easyasashii's time is better than Detroitbb's, easyasashii is promotted DIV 1 Bronze for next challenge (and thus eligible for 9-10-12 points) and unfortunately Detroitbb will be DIV 2 Gold and consequently will have to fight for DIV 1 next week !

See you next challenge !

Last edited:
Hi ! The proxy I use finally let me watch your replays, I have to say I think the Race car lap is clean however I'm not 100% sure about the stock car (first corner)...

Do you think it would be possible to record once again your BMW M3 GTR '03 lap -or just the first corner-, pushing L button so that we can se the front of your car and without the details (no speedometer at the bottom and no lap/time at the top) please ??? Sorry for the trouble...

Thanks 👍 !

I see the issue with the first corner, although from that view I believe its legit. His left front of the car isn't lifted off the tarmac as though it was riding on a curb. Very close, but I think it looks clean. Would need a different angle to say for sure though.

Well, thanks Lion-Face and the others who sent me PM about this lap, I was about to say both clean then I started to have some doubts about the first corner... Seeing that everybody seems to see it clean then it is a done deal ! Both clean !

However, for the video, next time could you please let the details first so that we can see it is the same lap as the submission one and then turn details off ? The chase view from rear is ok, front view might be needed if we can't really see what happened... Well, I've got one thing more to say :

Welcome on board [KOR]Adrine, and congratulations, you're officially a TACer 👍 !

I'll update the website later today ;) ! See you at Grand Valley Speedway

Back