GTP WTAC Week 101 : red ice's Choice

• Thread starter Detroitbb
  • 78 comments
To be honest, it was just lucky for the Initial D music to be selected as the background music for both runs. I've put my whole music folder as the custom soundtrack and Initial D is just 20% of everything.

That's odd, I can listen to custom soundtrack without any problems. Are you sure you had the options set to the proper folder of your music?

I didn't put any music on my SDcard because I can't listen even dafault game music... ;/
maybe I set something wrongly, but I really try every possible combination of settings and never heard any music during time trial or licence tests...

Still, why don't try finding a new .iso file. For the music to always appear on normal races and never appear on other modes is something only a .iso rip or alteration has.

I don't think it's about the version of the cfw since the game won't run at all if it is, neither is it something with the in-game settings because as you said, you've tried everything and nor is it a problem with your memory card because all your games would've been erratic or your save files corrupted if it were.

but there is no iso-rip with music turning on or off whenever it wants...
it must be the settings...

That's why you need to look for an untouched iso, you wouldn't want to use a rip when you can have the whole package, right?

that's what I said and that is what I have - ful iso cuz 'there is no iso-rip with music turning on or off whenever it wants...'

Congratulations to Antares26 for winning not only this week's challenge, but the whole racing session! He hit the 48 point marker to take the overall WTAC challenge! Great racing, Antares - keep it up!

Moving up into 3rd place overall was zipiol - this shows that persistence and dedication can amass the points needed to finish on the podium. Congratulations, zipiol! You deserve this!

I want to thank all the competitors for making this one of the most fun WTAC racing sessions that we've had in a while - THANK YOU!

We even had an interesting three-way tie for 9th place!

And I should officially welcome sidtiroler to the WTAC - welcome and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Now that the current racing session is over, we clear all the points and start back at zero. Let's do it all over again!

Antares26 - please accept your trophy!!!​

345ebg7.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

This week's results:

goldh.png
1st - Antares26##l (3'29.689)###[8 pts]

silverg.png
2nd - anastasis14# (3'30.337)###[7 pts]

bronzeo.png
3rd - Detroitbb### (3'33.794)###[6 pts]

### 4th - sidtiroler###. (3'36.290)###[5 pts]

### 5th - red ice####7 (3'40.210)###[4 pts]

### 6th - zipiol#####7l (3'41.726)###[3 pts]

Final session point standings:

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Antares26####48
2nd #-l Detroitbb####)37
3rd #l-l zipiol#######.22#
small_up_arrow.gif

4th #l-l Awaren#####.l20#
small_down_arrow.gif

5th #l-l easyasashii##&l19
6th #l-l vaughan####$l16
9th #l-l red ice#######7#
small_down_arrow.gif
#(tied for 9th)
9th #l-l anastasis14##lll47###(tied for 9th)
9th #l-l MVR08######7l7#
small_down_arrow.gif
#(tied for 9th)
10th .-l sidtiroler######5

:gtpflag:

As requested by red ice, here are the RJL recording of my lap times

:bowdown:Thanks!!! Two super laps from Antares this week showing his domination this session.👍👍

Congratulations to everybody, especially zipiol, who has shown his consistent racing form week after week. :cheers:

Thanks everyone and keep on racing!!

p.s.
Dbb, keep on rockin!:cool:

Back