2nd - Sylar ##... (2'35.899)

bronzeo.png
3rd - Detroitbb # (2'35.906)

4th - Fuchur ###### (2'36.346)

5th - easyasashii ### (2'36.606)

6th - red ice ###### (2'36.994)

7th - rpr101 #####lllll (2'37.538)

8th - Awaren ###### (2'39.160)

It seems that people really didn't mind Easyasashii's rankings system, though there seemed to be a touch bit of confusing as to the promotions between divisions. Frankly, I like the system a lot - it adds a new twist. But, having said that, I'm going to make a change to a straight points system for two reasons:

• 1st - simplicity. Everybody understands how a basic points system works and nobody will have to wonder why 'X' happened instead of 'Y'.

• 2nd - time savings. This is for me. Honestly, I'm a lazy man. My time is precious as I have a teenaged son that I am trying to spend as much time with as possible before my international move (like Easyasashii!). Also, my fiancee is battling leukemia (A.L.L.) which came on the heels of her battling stomach cancer for six years. Having a simple points-based system allows me to quickly calculate the rankings and continue on with my busy day.

I hope everybody is OK with the changes. If not, please feel free to let me know and we'll try to work something that is fair and equitable for everyone.

Now, back to our current session. Well continue to use 48 points as the marker for a session. Meaning, once someone hits 48 points (or more), the session ends and we'll wipe the points clean for the start of the next session. Considering that we have eight competitors for this past week (the first of the current session), the points awarded to first place will be 8. Second place will get 7 points... third will get 6 (and so forth). If we end up with more than eight people in a single week, everybody from 8th place and on will get 1 point.

Current session points leaders:

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Lion-Face ###8
2nd #- lSylar #####l#7
3rd #l-l Detroitbb #ll##6
4th #l- lFuchur #####5
5th #l-l Easyasashii ##4
6th #l- lred ice #####3
7th #l- lrpr101 ####l#2
8th #l-l Awaren ###ll#1

See you all at Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway!

Question. Do you still run with easyashii's division system? In my opinion, things should just be as simple as a points system. Cause I don't understand anything right now.

Question. Do you still run with easyashii's division system? In my opinion, things should just be as simple as a points system. Cause I don't understand anything right now.

No, I switched it to a straight points system. First one to 48 points wins that session (and then we start a new session). First place gets 8 points; second place gets 7 points; third gets 6 points... and so forth.

Back