No Aids
R1/R1

2'00.265

DSC_0027.jpg

Total Time - 3'57.116

Attachments

• WTAC Week 23 Replays.zip
    110.4 KB · Views: 9
Another week, another 'usual suspect' at the top. One hand clapping against another makes a very beautiful sound for: Lion-Face! Congratulations (again)! But this challenge got interesting just as of yesterday with the unexpected return of PiTch_ - he returned after a long absence to snag 2nd place. Both he and Lion-Face were the only competitors to break into the 3'57 range. This could become a very interesting battle in the upcoming weeks! Third place this week goes out to the WTAC's founder, easyasashii! Congratulations, Easy!

In addition to the returning Pitch, we also saw [KOR]Adrine pop in. Hopefully he'll be able to post an official submission for this week's challenge as we'd love to have him back in the fold.

The overall standings saw some noteworthy movement this week. Dan360 jumped up into a tie for 3rd place with Sylar and red ice moved into a tie for 6th with sausages. Congrats to the both of you!

As of right now, Lion-Face has 40 points. If he manages to win the Datsun 510 challenge, then the current racing session will end and we'll start anew. So this very well might be the last chance we have to improve our final standings. Good luck, everybody! Race hard and race fast!

----------------------

This week's results:

goldh.png
1st - Lion-Face##. (3'57.116)##lll[8 pts]

silverg.png
2nd - PiTch_####l (3'57.402)###[7 pts]

bronzeo.png
3rd - easyasashii#. (3'58.132)###[6 pts]

4th - Detroitbb # (3'58.191)###[5 pts]

5th - Dan360 ##l (3'58.288)###[4 pts]

6th - Sylar .l###l (3'58.755)###[3 pts]

7th - red ice ### (4'04.097)###[2 pts]

----------------------

Current session points leaders:

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-llLion-Face###ll40
2nd #-l Detroitbb ###l29
3rd #l-llSylar######.l22##.ll(tied for 3rd)
3rd #l- lDan360#####22#
small_up_arrow.gif
#(tied for 3rd)
5th #l-l easyasashii##l21
6th #l- lsausages ##l;l11##.ll(tied for 6th)
6th #l-l red ice#####l11#
small_up_arrow.gif
#(tied for 6th)
8th #l-l PiTch_#####.ll7
9th #l-l Fuchur#####.ll3#
small_down_arrow.gif

10th .-l rpr101#####.lll2#
small_down_arrow.gif

----------------------

:gtplanet:

Thanks Detroitbb !!! I was lucky to find my own tuning for the Nissan just in time ! I first thought Dan360 submitted a 2'00.886 and was about to submit my 2'00.872 ... then I found out Dan360's time was 2'00.868 not 86 so decided to put more efforts and run again, got my submission time at my fourth attempt, then tried for an hour to do better, seing that I was 0'00.2xx faster than my ghost at the middle of the track but couldn't keep it till the end. Then I was fed up, couldn't run anymore... seeing your message was a real relief to me and I was lucky enough to have a combined time slightly faster than yours ;) !

About PiTch_ and Lion-Face, I would like to add the fact that when Glubags was competing, PiTch_ was also competing with/against him for few weeks but then Glubags decided to focus on the hosting part of TAC, letting PiTch_ without a great competition -Detroitbb and I usually were just behind him, between half to one second...- Then PiTch_ couldn't play enough so stopped for a while, Lion-Face joined the party and took first place ! Now that PiTch_ is back, Lion-Face will have new competition, getting on podium with those two aliens will be really hard...

I did some statistics (how many podium laptimes -1/2/3- / how times submitted) and will give you the results tomorrow, a good way to see our performances and compare... More details tomorrow ;) !

See you with the Datsun !

Last edited:
Back