GTP WTAC Week 32 : From A Concept To A Dream

• Thread starter Detroitbb
  • 34 comments
Here are my times...

Stock 1'32.783

photo0094.jpg

Rally 1'23.769

photo0096m.jpg

Have a great new years and i'll see you guys on the next track!

Attachments

• UCUS98632RPLY-B5436D75F00.zip
    54.1 KB · Views: 5
  • UCUS98632RPLY-B5436D75F04.zip
    54.3 KB · Views: 4
My final times:

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 - 1'32.063

cz3stockcar.jpg

Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car - 1'22.826

cz3rallycar.jpg

Combined time: 2'54.889

See you in January the 3rd...

:gtpflag:

Attachments

• CZ-3 Rally Car.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 5
  • CZ-3 Stock Car.zip
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
Week 32 at Opera Paris featured a very bumpy and technical course. It was more than a handful! Spiral took home 1st place honors by edging Dan by slightly more than .200 of a second. Congratulations to both of you for your heated battles the last couple of weeks! Grabbing third place this week was easyasashii, who is also making a habit of finishing on the podium lately!

Finishing a wonderful rise the the top of the overall standings, Dan360 has catapulted himself to his first championship trophy. He consistently improved his times to become a solid bet to finish on the podium each week. His rise to the top has been impressive to watch and I am very proud to award this WTAC trophy to Dan:

trophyk.png

Congratulations, Dan360!

Finishing in second overall was easyasashii, who made a late charge to not just get on the podium, but to grab 2nd all for himself. Great job, Easy! Spiral, a late entrant to our competition, has cemented his reputation in a very short amount of time here as one of, if not the, strongest competitor. Seeing Dan and Spiral battle for supremacy will be a joy! I would also like to thank pvr77, another late entrant to our WTAC, for sticking with us and giving myself and easyasashii a strong racer to compete against - thank you!

For the next racing session, we will be blessed to see the return of red ice from his month-long vacation back home with his family (yay!). It will be great to have him back in the fold!

We will also present a bunch of car combos in the coming days and will be allowing you all, our competitors, the chance to choose your favorite to use in an upcoming weekly challenge. So keep your eyes peeled in the 'upcoming combos info' thread for your chance to choose: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=142229

Thank you all for another great racing session! See everybody on January 3rd, 2011 for our first challenge - RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 (JGTC) '04 & Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 @ Suzuka (forward)!

----------------------

This week's results:

goldh.png
1st - Spiral####l. (2'54.601)###[8 pts]

silverg.png
2nd - Dan360##.l. (2'54.889)###[7 pts]

bronzeo.png
3rd - easyasashii# (2'56.413)###[6 pts]

4th - pvr77 #############l (2'56.552)###[5 pts]

5th - Detroitbb #######l###. (2'57.257)###[4 pts]

----------------------

Current session points leaders:

Place - Competitor - Points

1st #l-l Dan360#####lll..48
2nd #- leasyasashii####l44
3rd #l-l Detroitbb ####..l38#
small_up_arrow.gif

4th #l-l PiTch_######.lll36#
small_down_arrow.gif

5th #l-l Spiral#######..l24#
small_up_arrow.gif
#(tied for 5th)
5th #l-llSylar#######...l24###(tied for 5th)
7th #l-l red ice#######.16#
small_down_arrow.gif

8th #l-l pvr77########l13
9th #l-l Lion-Face#####..l8#
small_down_arrow.gif

10th .-l Jochemvanberkel#ll6

----------------------

Congrats guys 👍 !!! Great job ! Hope you're enjoying this as much as we are ;) !

See you next session and have fun at Sesame !!!

:cheers:

Back