GTP_Registry and GT6 - Aiming for Dec 22 GT6 Qualifier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything was a testament to how popular the WRS is, it's the fact that, around the world, people are hitting F5 every few minutes waiting for the damn qualifier to be posted :lol:
Not me because I know around what time it will get posted. ;)
You all have another good three hours to go so relax. :)

You can all go and relax anyway, just do what I did and find the 'subscribe to new threads' notification option :lol:

Reactions: DTM
Arrogance is only ever tolerated, Andrew, never liked. Its fun to compete but people never enjoy having their nose rubbed in it. Talent should accompany humility not supercede it... that's a good life lesson too. You're a talented lad, no mistake and many will be envious of that. It's a nice feeling to be liked too, rather than smply envied. 👍

Arrogance is only ever tolerated, Andrew, never liked. Its fun to compete but people never enjoy having their nose rubbed in it. Talent should accompany humility not supercede it... that's a good life lesson too. You're a talented lad, no mistake and many will be envious of that. It's a nice feeling to be liked too, rather than smply envied. 👍

That's a tactful, eloquent version of what I think :lol:

Regardless, good luck to you Andrew and John. Expect to see you in the top ten, or else :D

👍

That's a tactful, eloquent version of what I think :lol:

Regardless, good luck to you Andrew and John. Expect to see you in the top ten, or else :D

👍
Haha thanks! ;) It should be noted that my arrogance at GT Academy was only in front of the cameras and it helped me cope with the nerves of being on TV :)

Very, very well said Chris. 👍 That's exactly the way I see it too, just don't have the tactfulness in words to say it as you have.

@Speedy6543 Thanks for the update, now I can go do something constructive.....clock watching. :lol:

Last edited:
You guys are lucky... Only a few hours now. I know what the qualifier is obviously, but stuck 3k miles away from my ps3 for the next two+ weeks, it hurts even more knowing. I will be so itching to start and will have so long to wait!

Good luck and enjoy.

Personally I can't wait to see the Doodle/Maverick battle for top position and how two of the fastest in the U.S. will do. It's like a mini version of GTA first round. Something tells me that Mav could have the upper hand but I still remember seeing Doodle disappear like nothing I've seen before.

I hope that we can show splits and compete while were grinding rather than playing in the blind. It sure would make it more challenging for all of us who like to chase a rabbit.

Last edited:
There will be no posting & sharing of splits. That will be strictly forbidden in public or private just like it was with past qualifiers. You will have to wait until the first weekly TT to get back to split chasing.

Can't wait until the qualifier is revealed! GT5 WRS was really good competition so it'll be great to start a new era with you guys! :cheers: Just extended my lead on the Alpha seasonal TT, so I'm all ready to give the qualifier my best! :gtpflag:

Can't wait until the qualifier is revealed! GT5 WRS was really good competition so it'll be great to start a new era with you guys! :cheers: Just extended my lead on the Alpha seasonal TT, so I'm all ready to give the qualifier my best! :gtpflag:
That would be an Alfa. ;)

The qualifier is ready to go, I'm just waiting on a few more sets of eyes to look it over. And enjoy toying with you guys a bit. :sly:

EDK
That would be an Alfa. ;)

The qualifier is ready to go, I'm just waiting on a few more sets of eyes to look it over. And enjoy toying with you guys a bit. :sly:
So cruel :mad: :lol:

For now just work on your laps and creating those fast and clean ghost replays... We will post some guides and walk throughs for the submission process prior to the deadline.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anything regarding the use of clutches.

I'm assuming they still aren't allowed.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anything regarding the use of clutches.

I'm assuming they still aren't allowed.

You missed it. They are still not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back