• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 2,665 comments

Gravitron

GTP WRS Race Admin
United States
Seattle
GTP_Gravitron
Last edited:
I thought it would be mt panorama and brands hatch! but this is just as cool - like it :)

Let's go go go!

Well, good luck everyone. Don't stress out too much on those perfect laps :gtpflag:

Looking forward to trying it! :D Just one question, should we save the 'Best Lap Replay' or just the 'Replay'?

Very nice.

Maybe a silly question, I assume the replay now shows if grip reduction is on real?

Very nice.

Maybe a silly question, I assume the replay now shows if grip reduction is on real?

We didn't include any regs we couldn't verify with available tools.

Looks good!

Haven't picked up GT6 yet, but I plan to get back into the WRS when I do. Will be good to check out Brands Hatch, that BMW looks fun 👍

I am really glad you guys can still check for settings, aids, etc. using the replay. Opens up a world of possibilities going forward in GT6. Also if anyone tries to pull a fast one on the qualifier, they will be brought to justice :sly:.

Saw the front page news, great video by @Vagabond! Never saw it because it was before I became I WRS member, but man it made me ache for some WRS action 👍.

Glad to see it back again 👍. Unlucky me, I can't give it a go anytime soon :(
Be sure to give it all your best everyone.

Good Luck 👍.

I'm very much looking forward to attempting to get in on the ground floor of this one. Complete with my brand new GTP tag.

I read that the brake balance adjustment can be used, but at the moment GT6 isn't allowing us to adjust it using the RA function, will this be a problem if people do the qualifier later on?

I read that the brake balance adjustment can be used, but at the moment GT6 isn't allowing us to adjust it using the RA function, will this be a problem if people do the qualifier later on?

We will adjust cutoffs if necessary, just as we would do for a physics update. If that's not good enough you are welcome to wait. :lol:

We will adjust cutoffs if necessary, just as we would do for a physics update. If that's not good enough you are welcome to wait. :lol:
Okay, good to know 👍 I've waited long enough already, I can't wait any longer haha! Starting to tackle Willow now :D

Nice :D, not a fan of Willow (yet) hopefully it will grow on me :dopey:.

PS. The link on the registry qualifier page under Race Stewards Comments takes you to the GT5 discussion or it did when I press it :lol:.

Last edited:
Nice :D, not a fan of Willow (yet) hopefully it will grow on me :dopey:.

PS. The link on the registry qualifier page under Race Stewards Comments takes you to the GT5 discussion or it did when I press it :lol:.
Sorted, thanks for letting us know. Keeping all those hyperlinks in order has been a pain. :crazy:

Although I'm a well experienced Turismo, I still have no way of knowing how to create a zip file in order to submit my replay ..... does this info reside somewhere that I'm not aware of ?

Although I'm a well experienced Turismo, I still have no way of knowing how to create a zip file in order to submit my replay ..... does this info reside somewhere that I'm not aware of ?
Here's a guide on how to export, zip and upload replays. It is a bit outdated and apparently the pics are not there to help anymore but a new one will be made to help you all who haven't done it yet.

In short, you Zip the replay file on your PC.

Good luck everyone! Hope everyone gets placed where they aim for. Looking forward to some great competition from Lucas, Daniel Mitch, Kevin, etc.. like in GT5 (not to mention the onslaught of new faces that will appear)

I guess I'm backwards. Most have a ps3 and no gt6 but I have gt6 and no ps3 lol see you all soon!

Renault understeers like a FWD suposed to :lol:

Well here are my first spilts

Kidding :lol:

DTM
Renault understeers like a FWD suposed to :lol:

Well here are my first spilts

Kidding :lol:
I think for this one we should have to submit the distance we managed to get without understeering off into the dust! :lol:

I think for this one we should have to submit the distance we managed to get without understeering off into the dust! :lol:
When I first tested this combo before we'd settled on it, I adopted a join-the-dots approach... First go, straight off after the kink, then straight off exiting the hairpin.... You get the idea. :sly:

My conclusion when I reported back to Kevin..? "Its horrible, don't do it!" :lol:

Back