GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'GTP Weekly Race Series Time Trials' started by Gravitron, Dec 22, 2013.

1. EDK

EDK Moderator

2. Jamie duerden

Jamie duerden

roamer2629, MikeyLCR, geeTeye and 2 others like this.
  3. Nuschel01

Nuschel01

I‘m not entirely sure if my posting here is the correct place but I‘d like to add the GTP tag to my PSN-ID and really have no idea if that’d need approval of anyone or if I can just add it. I only found anything regarding registration and a registry in this section but am rather confused about the whole WRS stuff.

I hope somebody here is able to help me :cheers:

roamer2629 and Pigems like this.
  4. roamer2629

roamer2629

Hey there welcome! No approval needed. Those GTP tags were mandatory to participate in GT5 and that's why most long time participants got it, me included. Just follow the instructions to regístrate and set the id as you like.
    If there's anything else you want to know just ask :tup:

5. Alpha Cipher

Alpha Cipher

I want to register again under a different PSN ID. Is this possible or am I stuck with what I registered with?

6. Gravitron

Gravitron Moderator

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-registration-gt-sport-new-members-start-here.313756/
    It may take a few weeks for the new PSN to show up, just make sure people know what to look for if they're checking your replay.

Alpha Cipher and EDK like this.
  7. SpacemanSpif

SpacemanSpif

Hello all,
    I’m attempting to get my inactive tag GTP_Spiff added to the active Registry for GTSport. I was last active in GT5. Using the Registration instructions, FetchBot replied to my conversation starter with, “Registration Failed. Your PSN is already registered with WRS, please contact an admin.”

If it helps, I see I’m listed as an “Unplaced driver” on the GTSport WRS board at wrs.gtplanet.net. I’m happy to rerun the quali it makes placing easier, will probably reflect the rusty skills.

Thanks for any assistance and look forward to participating. Apologies if I’ve messed up the Registration instructions for old participants.

Thanks,
    GTP_Spiff

markyboy92, Mr P and EDK like this.
  8. EDK

EDK Moderator

If you start running Time Trials, I think you will just end up showing up in the boards.

Thanks for coming out and racing today.

Allibubba99 and SpacemanSpif like this.