GTP_Registry Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 2,665 comments
EDK
I have a late (or 11 months early) Christmas present for you guys.

Week 1 is live.

Now we can stop dodging the question of when the first TT will start. :lol:

I guess this also means this thread slows down significantly as the newer and younger (and sexier) event threads get all the attention. Thank you thread, you've served us well. Enjoy the rest and relaxation you've earned after 60+ pages.

I submitted my Qualifiers yesterday - any time-line on when I can expect to see my name on the Registry List?
For the next batch it may be a couple of weeks... it may be sooner than that but can't promise. After that we hope to have new submissions processed every 1 to 2 weeks.

Hi, i've found out that i'm on division 2 silver from the bmw tt. The renault megane tt results will come out?
Can someone direct me to the link where i can see my division page or when we will have the first race? Thanks and sorry for the confussion as there are so many threads... ;)

Hi, i've found out that i'm on division 2 silver from the bmw tt. The renault megane tt results will come out?
Can someone direct me to the link where i can see my division page or when we will have the first race? Thanks and sorry for the confussion as there are so many threads... ;)
The result is from the combination of the Renault and BMW. That's your division placement, based on adding the times together and comparing them to the other drivers.

Our first Time Trial is happening now, with a deadline of Monday, January 27th.

Online Races are also happening, over here.

The divisions are listed here.

Yes, I suppose there are a lot of threads, but the ones everyone is posting in are stickied, and tend to gravitate toward the top.

EDK
The result is from the combination of the Renault and BMW. That's your division placement, based on adding the times together and comparing them to the other drivers.

Our first Time Trial is happening now, with a deadline of Monday, January 27th.

Online Races are also happening, over here.

The divisions are listed here.

Yes, I suppose there are a lot of threads, but the ones everyone is posting in are stickied, and tend to gravitate toward the top.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.

Well! After years in the wilderness, GT6 has sucked me back in. I finally finished career mode and thought it was time to get on the registry. For GT5 I had a final overall handicap of 2.923 so if I can do better than that this time I will be chuffed.

The Willow Springs qualifier was my favourite, I like the slower vehicles in general, probably because they're more forgiving when using the DS3 but having said that, the BMW wasn't too bad a drive (when I kept it pointing forwards!) I managed to reach my combined time goal by the narrowest of margins so I feel content with my submission.

As ever, I'm super impressed with the work that goes in to keep this series going, having worked behind the scenes for a period I know how much goes into it, thanks and congrats to all the hard working mods :cheers:

Now to see if I can hold my own in that Audi :crazy:

Well! After years in the wilderness, GT6 has sucked me back in. I finally finished career mode and thought it was time to get on the registry. For GT5 I had a final overall handicap of 2.923 so if I can do better than that this time I will be chuffed.

The Willow Springs qualifier was my favourite, I like the slower vehicles in general, probably because they're more forgiving when using the DS3 but having said that, the BMW wasn't too bad a drive (when I kept it pointing forwards!) I managed to reach my combined time goal by the narrowest of margins so I feel content with my submission.

As ever, I'm super impressed with the work that goes in to keep this series going, having worked behind the scenes for a period I know how much goes into it, thanks and congrats to all the hard working mods :cheers:

Now to see if I can hold my own in that Audi :crazy:
I saw your submission come across, was happy to see you submitted.

You were already gone by the time I came around, but I knew you used to hold the WRS Admin post. 👍

I don't know how all you guys who came before me did it on your own, we have an army of guys (And a Bot or 2) dealing with it now. :)

:P I was worried for a min when I read the leaderboard was up and hadn't herd anything about my register in TT. I figure I get a email saying yea u made it or no u didn't but all good yay I made it in and im divison 4 sliver really happy now.

Last edited:
EDK
It will most likely be about 2 weeks.
Just checking cause I figure I would herd sumthing. If I see my name on list in leaderboard's and the register thread then im in right. I figure yea but i'm running around with my head cut off right now and wanna make sure. I was just waiting it out to wait hear something I guess I needed be on here more checking things out.

Just checking cause I figure I would herd sumthing. If I see my name on list in leaderboard's and the register thread then im in right. I figure yea but i'm running around with my head cut off right now and wanna make sure. I was just waiting it out to wait hear something I guess I needed be on here more checking things out.
Yeah, if you submitted before the deadline, see you name in the registry, and see you name on the board, you are good. 👍

EDK
Yeah, if you submitted before the deadline, see you name in the registry, and see you name on the board, you are good. 👍
Alright thank u I was pretty sure I'm just new and so much going on this website hard keep up sometimes. I did do everything right just worry I when I turn in my replay that i messed it up when I respond back to the bot saying we got your replay I said thank you and stuff and got a error back I didn't know it was a bot and didn't know if that messed up anything. Sorry if my respond is all messed up I'm sick as a dog right now trying to type and think is hard right now but thank u for reply back always a good help and good hear from you.

Congratulations to all who did the qualifier!
Wes keep up the good work 👍

Mine excuse for not entering is that I don't spent mutch time playing anymore, and when I do its racing online :P.
I will be keeping an eye on WRS :).
Could always enter so that you can race online with us! 👍

Back