GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Sure Ned go right ahead. Room splits guys?

Javier, sorry about the door banger at the start of Daytona.. Got kind of chaotic into turn one..
My car was hard to hang on to once it started fishtailing... Hope it didn't affect your race too much.

Give him the NEON. :P

Good fun today guys. 👍

A few pics.

nice pics...Im too scared to watch the replay of armageddon ( lap 1) I got swallowed up off the line and then all hell broke loose..appologies to all...but especially Imi ...you car was all over the place and I still don't know if it was lagging or your superior car control attempting the almost impossible :bowdown:. At any rate we are probably even when you graciously gave me an all expenses paid trip to the infield while I was attempting the near impossible feat of an outside pass at the kink:lol:

Don't even remember that JT no problem 👍

Cool, thank you..👍

Yesterday was fun... Looking forward to next years career races, and hopefully apply what I've learned from all the mistakes in the first few that I got to do this year..

It got a bit wild when the championship moved to faster cars.
Things will be more under control when we go back to 350PP.
As cool as the grid was we might avoid mixing race cars with road cars in the next round.

Tuned Car Festival Results

Thanks again for everyone who joined the series they have been fun and different, next a year we start again a fresh and a thank you for the help behind the scene to keep it running.

Congratulations to @Mires for the Tuned Car Festival win, feel free to add your winning video and ill add it to this post. Congrats to @PASM , @Jfrod and @mr_lab_rat for the podiums.

Got to say there was a bit of speed difference at daytona with some cars :sly:, one reason to go back to the start.

Screenshot 2015-11-16 at 7.53.38 PM.png

Tuned Car Festival Race Results

Screenshot 2015-11-16 at 7.50.54 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-11-16 at 7.50.34 PM.png

Ill hopefully have some stats for you before I reset it all.

Last edited:
Oh my, this is what i didnt thought will happen :drool: thank you guys, was really great fun race evening, even there were some problems (Daytona start :lol:)

Really not sure what winning video to choose, but hope you'll like. As a die hard fan of the GT-R i found this about unleashing the real monster in it. :embarrassed: sorry if not the kind of vid you like :scared:

End of just over a years racing in the career mode, we learned a few things on the way which hopefully helped with the racing, there is still plans to start again next year with a few changes to make it more fun and engaging. Thanks again for all that joined.

On that note here is a few stats and awards.
  • 55 races
  • 760 drivers
  • Average drivers in a lounge 14
That's why it kept going and made the effort worth while to set it up.

Awards
  • Tight A:censored:: @GTP_Patrick1 joined 51 races, 11 podiums, 1 win, earned 261,6500 cr including bonuses but only spent 416800 cr on cars before the last race :P.
  • Top Credit: @Gravitron The guy with the most credit at the end, including nearly a million in bonuses and owned the lean mean green machine which could make a return :yuck:.
  • Grafted for the Credit: @roamer2629 The man who earned the most credit the hard way by earning on the track
  • Heavy Spender: @Mires Joined 20 races but liked to splash the cash with the 2nd highest spending of 747500 cr
  1. Congrats to @mr_lab_rat and @ruzinvincible for getting the most wins with 11 each.
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.25.35 PM.png

• Congrats to @roamer2629 in making all 55 races 👍 dedication :)
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.28.09 PM.png

• And again @mr_lab_rat for gaining the most podiums of 28 but @PASM has beaten everyone with his percentage of podiums.
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.25.50 PM.png

Overall there was a few credits won and spent (and a few who did'nt enter there car details for the last race :sly:, ill be watching you next season :mischievous:.

Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.44.09 PM.png

Final image of the credit table.

Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.46.04 PM.png

Last but not least the races and the winner's.

Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.22.55 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.23.21 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.23.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-12-03 at 8.23.56 PM.png

Oops, did i forgot to call up the last car used? :embarrassed:

Great summary Paul @hasslemoff 👍:cheers: hats off to this series.

Damn, biggest spender - i always use to say, money needs to be in move :D so they dont lose its value. :P Lucas @Gravitron ;)

Well done Javier @roamer2629 for taking it all round. :bowdown:
Congrats Mike @mr_lab_rat and Ruz @Iceman220 for all the titles, Mike also for most podiums. :cheers:
Good job Patrick to making it this far with spending so little :bowdown::cheers:
Thumb up to any one driver joined this awesome series 👍

Sorry guys, have no time right now to join any league, series or race. :ill: hope soon i will be able to do so. See ya on the track some day again.

Back