GTP_WRS/3D3 GT6 Career Championship

• Thread starter hasslemoff
  • 2,034 comments
Resigning from champs guys, my wheel gone crazy and i dunno if i can fix it. Well, 5+ years of driving is a lot. :(

You could always try a DS3, you know? :mischievous: Seriously, sorry about that :( Have you tried the usual home made remedies?

You could always try a DS3, you know? :mischievous: Seriously, sorry about that :( Have you tried the usual home made remedies?
thanks for the advice with the DS3 Javier :bowdown: i unplugged the wheel just to try to drive with controller and :eek: the problem was there. Then i remember my controller fell down on the floor like 2 days ago, and i think it fell on the back buttons, which were stuck, so i pressed the till they were free and all works just fine now, thanks :bowdown::cheers:

thanks for the advice with the DS3 Javier :bowdown: i unplugged the wheel just to try to drive with controller and :eek: the problem was there. Then i remember my controller fell down on the floor like 2 days ago, and i think it fell on the back buttons, which were stuck, so i pressed the till they were free and all works just fine now, thanks :bowdown::cheers:

Dumb luck on the advice Miro :D Glad you are back in business 👍

I stayed cheap, but the car is fast and easy to drive, ZZII. For 60K hard to find a better bang for the buck.

454731.jpg

Just opened another from a second pc ....no mike...at monza

UNderstand that the start time has taken into effect the change from Savings to Regular time tonight in the US...just curious.

------
Closed

Last edited by a moderator:
Just opened another from a second pc ....no mike...at monza

UNderstand that the start time has taken into effect the change from Savings to Regular time tonight in the US...just curious.

------
Closed

Yes it has 👍.

Race Time

3.00pm Eastern / 12.00pm Pacific / 20:00 GMT

Yes, please get your Zondas out to play. :)

I have a practice lobby open in the GTP_WRS club.

Closed.

Last edited:
Sorry had a commitment pop up that I can't avoid....thus the absence of my rather quick Amuse. Have fun...damnit.

Herself now owes me BIG TIME...:D

Last edited:
Good racing today.
I'm not sure who gets the crown, it should be close between Javier and Bart.
Sorry about that start at Monza Paul and Patrick. It got really crowded and I missed my braking point :dunce:.
Great patience Javi at GP/D, I was all over the road as I tried to figure out how to get by Javier but he didn't crack under pressure :D

The SLS should be quite competitive at 600pp as well.

Last edited:
Great racing last night guys, bit ashamed to be the only in both races exceeding caps, after intense testing on last day i thought i cannot be any better, all was set as it could, but no, in both qualis in first lap reached times which i was able to reach in some lap 5-7 in the testing. My bad, at least i had finally 2 races with minimun mistakes (one run-off at Monza, one late braking at Nurb) and finally i can say that driving in front of Bart is really tough on nerves. :scared:

Super Car Cup results

Congrats @roamer2629 and @PASM for the Joint Super Car Cup win 👍 and well done @mr_lab_rat for 2nd and @Jfrod and @GTP_Patrick1 for joint 3rd 👍

Screenshot 2015-11-03 at 7.16.26 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-11-03 at 7.24.44 PM.png
Screenshot 2015-11-03 at 7.23.48 PM.png

Had some good fun and close racing, stuck on the bumper of Patricks car at the Nurb was fun trying to think of a way to pass but never really got the chance. Had to laugh at turn 1 at Monza got a great start from 4th to first then the car would not turn into turn 1 @mr_lab_rat :lol:.

I'm not sure if everyone has also added there cars to the garage please use the form on this post

Note: In the new year the Championship is going back to the start so everyone's credit will be reset and we will be starting a fresh with some tweeks so no need to be tight with your credits for the last race of the year.

Back