GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 106 : Fuji (Nissan) GT(-R)

• Thread starter EDK
  • 182 comments
I wish I could have had time to submit but no go, oh well reallity takes control and it's something I can't put together soooo, my bad.

(small out of place rant I'm sure)
I wonder how manny times you can dominate a class before an advancement can occure before it is just redicules, but thats just me beating my head on the wall. it's just a spirit breaker when you see how it stacks up. I make this case for those who don't say anything and I'll take the heat because it's just me. having an expert in a novice race is kind of a ...... well I'll let you put words to it.

I just play in the dark these days because if you don't have an ice cubes chance in .... then whats it all about? It's just hard to get excited about a podium if it's based on someone elses bad luck or lack of submission. Please rebalance the deck cause it's starting to look lobsided.

I'm back to I-racing and playing in the shadows ....going underground... later.......

I wish I could have had time to submit but no go, oh well reallity takes control and it's something I can't put together soooo, my bad.

(small out of place rant I'm sure)
I wonder how manny times you can dominate a class before an advancement can occure before it is just redicules, but thats just me beating my head on the wall. it's just a spirit breaker when you see how it stacks up. I make this case for those who don't say anything and I'll take the heat because it's just me. having an expert in a novice race is kind of a ...... well I'll let you put words to it.

I just play in the dark these days because if you don't have an ice cubes chance in .... then whats it all about? It's just hard to get excited about a podium if it's based on someone elses bad luck or lack of submission. Please rebalance the deck cause it's starting to look lobsided.

I'm back to I-racing and playing in the shadows ....going underground... later.......

I wish I knew more what is going on...I hope you change your mind and don't leave. I enjoy your posts.

The times are up for this TT on the leaderboard - I've moved from 23rd overall in the splits to 18th! :lol: I'm happy with that.

Back