GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 11 : NASCAR - WRS Style

• Thread starter EDK
  • 459 comments
redreevos
Lol.. sorry. I can't say your T2 didn't inspire me. So, thank you for the inspiration.

I mis-typed my splits above, and edited them... but not sure fetchbot picked that up.

Geez I hate being on the opposite side of the world, at work and helpless while the last minute sharks appear to attack... Great splits, a massive leap in time there. Looks like an overall podium for you, congrats!

Geez I hate being on the opposite side of the world, at work and helpless while the last minute sharks appear to attack... Great splits, a massive leap in time there. Looks like an overall podium for you, congrats!

Thank you OSRG. Shark is a good thing?

Not sure about the overall podium, but I am very happy with how I am running the course now. I feel like I did at the beginning of the week, just with a much improved tune. Thank you Kevin and Stotty for sharing your tuning and tuning thoughts. I learn so much here from the WRS community. Thanks guys.

redreevos
Thank you OSRG. Shark is a good thing?

Yep, its my terminology for a vicious attack of a lap..... Was it "The Lap" or were there a lot of laps consistently around that time? If it was the one, i love when you put "The Lap" together, it's a great feeling!

I second that emotion - saw stotty's thread and understood why I wasn't getting the reaction I wanted from the car. Threw his tune on my car and it was quick straight away, but I only had time for 4 laps before going to work and the back end needed some more work to soften it up to bring it into my skill-sphere :sly:

sigh, work is killing me so I just submitted my time. No chance to move up. :-( hopefully next week I'll have more time. With the flooding going on around here, probably not though. good luck to all.

Not heard about the flooding :nervous: - hope you and yours are OK buddy.

Yep, its my terminology for a vicious attack of a lap..... Was it "The Lap" or were there a lot of laps consistently around that time? If it was the one, i love when you put "The Lap" together, it's a great feeling!

I actually had a bunch all around it. Like something just unlocked for me. I was hoping to have a bit more time, as I was wishful I could hit "The Lap."

I actually went and checked to make sure SRF wasn't clicked, or some other weird setting. I think it just took me a while to understand what Stotty did with the ride heights. I have never driven a car that was setup like that before.

Not heard about the flooding :nervous: - hope you and yours are OK buddy.

I second that.

Wow I'm lucky. Had no chance with Stottys setup because I wasn't able to play PS3 today. Luckily no one else in D4 has put splits on the board.
Must say though, it really livens things up towards the end. A few hours to the end, and a tuning bug is discovered and one guy has an epicly fast tune which is shared. Feel sorry for the people who lost out in this, but that's racing.:(

Yeak, I wish I saw Stotty's tune sooner than today, but I'm not complaining. I will be sure to give it a go, though, to see how it feels.

Yeak, I wish I saw Stotty's tune sooner than today, but I'm not complaining. I will be sure to give it a go, though, to see how it feels.

I think you've got D3 sewn up regardless Chuk. Great driving this week 👍

I'll be interested to see how the ride height thing pans out

EDIT: results are up...

Last edited:
Back