GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 121 : The Real Tsukuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 121 comments
I may be out of it for the rest of the week guys... I can barely walk on my knee now and that's with the aid of a serious knee brace. I'm currently banned from The Chair as a result. :ouch: Current lap is ok but .2 down on possible best, which is a lot when the lap tme is this short. Undecided what to do yet so I'll just hope I can get at least one more short session in. For now, though, rest is the instruction.

Good luck guys. 👍

Sorry to here that mate, take it easy and you'll be up and running (figuratively) in no time!

First chance ive had to run this TT, and not really competitive times :( cant break .8xx in t1 or t2 so .5 down already

oh and get well soon chris, I injured my knee a few years ago playing football, pretty much stopped me doing anything so I feel your pain 👍

First session after I posted my first splits. It started paying off after about an hour.

Chris, here's to a quick recovery: :cheers:

Not really enjoying this combo too much, its very hit and miss for me, can't get into a good rhythm. Anyway, first splits worth posting:

Who is spoilling my little party here :D Shouldn't you be in a GT3 car Paul ? :)
Great splits mate, I guess I'll have to get in to action now....

@Chris, I am sure your misses will make sure you are running again in no time ;)

Ill be back in the GT3 car tonight :sly:.

But first I've got to run some more laps with this Honda :)

Edit: Submitting with these splits. Unless I get another chance to run

Last edited:
EDK
Nice to see a long time participant in here. Congrats on the wheel purchase. 👍

You will wonder why you waited this long to make the move.

Cheers EDK - hope I'll have time to run in the following weeks too 👍

Anyway, new splits - my T2 has improved whilst my T1 has got worse for some reason...

Wow! The leaderboard is getting close! Can't wait to see how everyone faired in T3. I'll do a final run today to see if I can find all the time I left out.

Giving up on this one, just not getting on with the track or the car. Good luck everyone 👍

That new TT is to tempting being already in the Lemans atmosphere. Submitted my best lap and moving on. Good luck to everyone....

Submitting with these splits. Left a bit in T3 and gained .08 on the previous best lap.

Edit: Fetchy declined my submission, but I don't know what I did wrong. I could use some help here.

Last edited:

Submitting with these splits. Left a bit in T3 and gained .08 on the previous best lap.

Edit: Fetchy declined my submission, but I don't know what I did wrong. I could use some help here.

Might it be possible you did not submit in this form ? 0'00.000

Andrew, not saying this is close to mine or your time, but if you submit it like this 56.789 it won't take it. you have to submit like 0'56.789

Exuse the strikes but I don't want to freak fetchy out. New splits for me and I will probably post with these:

Can't beat my ghost no matter how far ahead I am at the t2 split. Submitting with these.

Nice job Ron and Manu.

Can't beat my ghost no matter how far ahead I am at the t2 split. Submitting with these.

Nice job Ron and Manu.

Thanks Baron. Not sure if my T3 will hold up though. We'll see tomorrow:nervous:

This was a fun combo, great job everyone.👍 I was able to cut a little time off, submitting with these splits.

Nice job Ron and Manu.

Thanks Baron, I hope my T3 is good enough, everyone is so close :scared:

I managed to sneak a better T3 into these almost identical splits from before.

Al

Thought I would get time on this but between packing for my trip and the hockey game last night :eek: I got no time. I'll try it on my own some time just for grins as it seems awesome.

See you guys in two weeks! :D:cheers:

Have a safe trip and good luck with those Blackhawks. I grew up in the Boston area and I'm still only 30 minutes away.:cheers:

I'll give this combo another go today.

Edit: Didn't get on but this is from last night.

Submitted.

Last edited:
I'm doing results again this week, will try to have them posted within 4hrs after the submission deadline. 👍 Good luck!

Back