GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 2 : Supraman VIII

• Thread starter EDK
  • 837 comments

I still don't understand the first section. I can do a lap with clean turns and good apex speeds through T1 only to see a 16.1, followed by a lap with missed apexes and were the tails hangs out in every direction and speeds are slow and the clock stops at 15.6.

This đź‘Ť

Seen a 15.5 out of nowhere and was sliding all over, and never understood where it came from :crazy:

My submission keeps getting rejected , anyone else having problem's ?
I've followed the instructions exactly as far as I can see , but the Fetchbot keeps sending me a rejection PM, Can't work out what I'm doing wrong.

No improvement on my time, but I'm happy with my lap based on only getting about 20 complete laps in.

TopRacer
I got same message in week 1 submission. I checked and found my typing error.
I used a period instead of a dash in the Title.
GTP.WRS Week 1 Submission (wrong, used period instead of dash)
GTP_WRS Week 1 Submission (correct, used underline)

Time:x'xx.xxx (make sure a colon not simi-colon is used between Time title and time run

And make sure WRSFetchbot is typed with upper and lower case as shown.

Old Fetchbot is very picky. ;-)

My submission keeps getting rejected , anyone else having problem's ?
I've followed the instructions exactly as far as I can see , but the Fetchbot keeps sending me a rejection PM, Can't work out what I'm doing wrong.

In week 1 I copied and pasted the example and changed the numbers to my time, rejected. I tried again without the blue colour, rejected. I tried without the colour and the bolding, rejected. So I typed it all out myself and it was accepted.:crazy: It seems the Fetchbot is very picky indeed.

Just submitted with current splits. Happy with this week, beat my targets!! đź‘Ť

Good luck everyone! See you all in Rome!!

Thanks for the help RACERYDER and ASH32 , I now have my submission accepted .

Only mistake I seem to have made is to copy and paste the GTP_WRS Week 2 Submission part in, When I typed it in myself instead it became accepted.
So It seems the whole submission has to be written out exactly and with no copying for it to work.

Maybe they should re name It Fusspot not Fetchbot :crazy:

New splits. I have no consistency whatsoever with this combo. A stiff setup combined with a bumpy track and off-camber turns makes for lots of big mistakes.

T1: 16.024
T2: 25.468
T3: 21.399

Sickening, to say the least.

Well I've submitted this weeks time, but not happy....the first sector is killing me, I've seen a 16.15s, but my submitted time is 16.5....I can't get near it again!! Maybe I'm tired, will give it 1 last go tomorrow eve.
Definitely time to get a wheel though, I think the auto gear thing is losing me loads of time too.
Here's a thought, would it be possible to strip my faulty sixaxis and fit the electronics to my old PC wheel? Hmmmmm maybe a small project :)

T1: 16.517
T2: 25.785
T3: 21.119

Ok now I have removed every doubt I had wether my lap was clean or not, I submit. I have still .2 but it would take me ages to make a complete lap without a mistake... So that's where I stop.

T1: 15.563
T2: 24.839
T3: 20.614

Good luck everyone and great job đź‘Ť

Final sector splits for week 2. Small inprovement at the line.

T1: 16.078
T2: 25.181
T3: 21.070

Updated splits. Will try again later tonight, but these might have to be my sub.

I have submitted mine too, May try again tonight, I can also see another .25 left out on the track but getting them all together is extremely hard. A little disappointed I was not able to sort out T1 - T2, I think that stopped me from hassling the top 5.

I have 10 laps on my leaderboard all within .1 of my best :crazy:

Been a lot of fun this week đź‘Ť, some mega times been put down too :cheers:
Now I just hope my T3 - Finish holds up for a possible top 10!

Got these on Wed, and felt I could do much better. Then I couldn't get close the rest of the week. Very picky track.

T1: 16.443
T2: 25.938
T3: 21.717

Better splits. Ran twenty laps without getting close to setting a new lap, then I restart and get it on the first lap.

T1: 16.130
T2: 25.071
T3: 21.138

That's me for this week, submitted with current splits.
Good luck and cheers all đź‘Ť

I love that I just beat my best time by .15, and love it even more that turn 3 was a full-on drift. Hmm. I guess that means my original best time wasn't all that great. Poo.

I'm submitting my time with these splits:

T1: 16.874
T2: 25.849
T3: 21.554

I don't know what is more pathetic. The fact that I actually did a 16 flat T1 that wasn't my fastest lap or that I set my fastest lap four days ago and haven't been able to beat it. Well, last week I came in second to last, so hopefully I'll do a little better this week.

Peace \/
chisel316

Did a 2 hour dash, improved by .04 :ouch:

Had way better splits (low 15.6xx's) and are always pretty close to my best, but I'm getting a bit annoyed of it, so this will do. Pretty much only a slight improvement on T1.

T1: 15.700
T2: 25.119
T3: 20.842

Time to try the other one now.

After 4 attempts to submit my time I give up.
Tried everything,copy-paste,manually,nothing seems to work.
I'm not very happy with this.

After 4 attempts to submit my time I give up.
Tried everything,copy-paste,manually,nothing seems to work.
I'm not very happy with this.

Mine always works first time.

Make sure the header excatly says " GTP_WRS Week 2 Submission " and in the body is " Time: X'XX.XXX " (obviously without the spaces before and after). ie Time: 1'25.000

Back