GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 2 : Supraman VIII

• Thread starter EDK
  • 837 comments
First 20 laps after the Norwegian snow :D resulted in

which doesn't even make me last on the board (I like that).
Will give it 2 more 20 lap sessions before the deadline.

EDIT second round of 20 laps - great combo Kevin, I could race this all day đź‘Ť

Last edited:
After 4 attempts to submit my time I give up.
Tried everything,copy-paste,manually,nothing seems to work.
I'm not very happy with this.

You could PM your time to Vaxen if you have tried multiple times without success.
He may accept it add it to the results.

Steven, wrong thread buddy.

A question to the people who have problems submitting. Do you write anything else in the message aside from the time? I've had no problems in either week and I've just written the Time: X'XX.XXX line, nothing else. No cheers, no best regards no signature

Time submitted with the following splits:

Thanks 01GTP.
Tried again (with copying the format) and finally it was succesfull.
Back on track!

Well I finally got around to having a go at this, this morning and after about an hour I thought I was finally going to have a lap good enough to submit and then I brushed the wall before the finish.:ouch:

I now need to have another go later as I definitely want to submit this week.

T1: 15.522
T2: 24.902
T3: 20.691

I can see a little abit of more time, might give it one last go later on.

I tried to beat my time last night and fighting the flu. Bummer, I couldn't catch up to Littlelefty.

New improved splits. To bad I couldn't get a really good T1 best I saw was .540, but overall mutch better lap. Very close to the wall in the tunnel :D.

T1: 15.681
T2: 24.972
T3: 20.699

Going to submit with these splits :cheers:

Just submitted my latest time with these splits.

T1: 16.906
T2: 26.020
T3: 21.616

Edit: Well thought i had but the FetchBot has rejected it. Said i had invalid content in the body, but i had just copied and pasted from the first post and then changed to my time. Can someone please have a look at this please as it appears to be happening to a few people.

Last edited:
Edit: Well thought i had but the FetchBot has rejected it. Said i had invalid content in the body, but i had just copied and pasted from the first post and then changed to my time. Can someone please have a look at this please as it appears to be happening to a few people.

I just updated the first post to take the bold and color out of the format.

If you just copy and paste the example format of Time: x'xx.xxx you should be fine.

I submitted last night and got the confirmation from the Bot, no issues for me. So I know it's working.

Submitted with the current splits on the leaderboard.
Had much better T3's (was down to 1'01.770) but kept messing up the last sector :dunce:
Submitting so I can end the frustration :lol:

Final spilts.. Great track and car:) Just didn't have enough time this week!!!

T1: 16.096
T2: 25.937
T3: 21.309

Saw some good T1's at 15.8xx but kept messing it up in T2:crazy:

Anyway have a nice week3 as Im off to the snow in Norway:)

EDK
I just updated the first post to take the bold and color out of the format.

If you just copy and paste the example format of Time: x'xx.xxx you should be fine.

I submitted last night and got the confirmation from the Bot, no issues for me. So I know it's working.

Thanks Kev

Just retried and it was accepted. I also un-checked the Included Signature option in the PM too, so may have been the cause.

Been too busy to do any more than my first hour unfortunately. Good luck with the results everyone!

Jerome

Sorry been very busy at work this week, only had time for two very short attemps.

T1: 0'16.376
T2: 0'26.263
T3: 0'21.563

Stuart.

I will be submitting with these splits.

T1: 16.054
T2: 25.167
T3: 21.034

I maybe had another couple of tenths in me but no more.

Back