GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 20 : BEC at Suzuka

ack!! Can that be changed please?? *grumble* should obviously be 2' total....hahaha

Sorry guys!

Ealirendur
Also thanks to Sid and Kev for the Frankensetup. Not that I did it any justice, but I guess you've got to do it wrong to know what the fast fellas in the replays are doing right ;-)

Frankensetup was right in the end, my original tune with Kev's transmission settings was what I did my final run with. So you mean I actually made a tune that works for once? I just move the sliders around until I find something that 'feels' ok. I'd be surprised if it actually worked for anyone though :lol:

On to Mini Me . Bwahhahhaaa!

:dopey:

I know myne was really bad because i made a faulty better time passing at 1.50.8xx :crazy:

I'd thrown away so many laps braking too late for the chicane that despite a decent run through 130R I braked early and drove like my mum into the chican and took it easy on the way out so as not to spin up the tyres.

EDK
Man, would it have killed you to post some splits before 1 minute until deadline time. :sly:

You've been at this a long time, so I'll just assume you either did not have net access or made a last minute run.

Sorry about the late confronting. I started running this on monday (last day) 7pm local time ,
had a 1 hour session figuring out a setup to use. (at this point my T2 was a 1'50.7xx )

After that I joined GTP_IDOR race lobby for some JGTC/Super GT 300 races at Deep Forest reverse.
And came back to this combo to run the car's engine in and hotlap as mutch as possible before deadline.

MadMax

I think I blew it w/ my submitted time. It's a little soon I guess to try to get back in the grove :( Maybe this next week will be better.

EDK
Man, would it have killed you to post some splits before 1 minute until deadline time. :sly:

You've been at this a long time, so I'll just assume you either did not have net access or made a last minute run.

Welcome back Kevin, good holiday didn't get to wet on the sailing dinghy I hope. Nice splits back in the swing I see 👍

Sorry about the late confronting. I started running this on monday (last day) 7pm local time ,
had a 1 hour session figuring out a setup to use. (at this point my T2 was a 1'50.7xx )

After that I joined GTP_IDOR race lobby for some JGTC/Super GT 300 races at Deep Forest reverse.
And came back to this combo to run the car's engine in and hotlap as mutch as possible before deadline.

MadMax

Good times Pekka with just one go at it, 👍 I did the same but other way round. Short run Tuesday Wednesday then was enjoying the sun to much.

Sorry didn't make it IDOR last night, over did it in the garden so was suffering a little with arthritic pains. :grumpy:

Phillip.

Back