GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 24 : Running Through London Topless

• Thread starter EDK
  • 265 comments
I hope your time gets added otherwise doing a TT is kinda pointless when potentially the fastest guys OT doesnt get shown.
I sent my time in the format: 58.XXX, where it should have been 0'.58.XXX of course. Classic mistake. I should have been more careful submitting that late.
I am sorry friend. Can i ask your laptime?:scared:
I'll send you my laptime in a PM.

I sent my time in the format: 58.XXX, where it should have been 0'.58.XXX of course. Classic mistake. I should have been more careful submitting that late.

If fetchy has it even in the wrong format can't we include it manually still? I see this as an honest mistake, I also almost did the same thing until I saw Matt's post about it in this thread. Can we get it manually put in Kev/Joost?

Also perhaps to avoid this in the future could we put a note in the main post about if it's under a minute use format 0'12.34x or something like that?

As for the results, have to say I'm quite surprised that my T3 was that good, it was my 2nd PB, but I thought others would be better going from the last few events. (PB was 25.977). Would like to know what others T3 PB's were.

I guess those laps of chasing Davey_Skills ghost in the Integra on the Seasonal TT paid off :sly:

I'm happy, but sad at the same time coz I know Wes would have a rockin' T3. I think he likes these circuits with the walls :)

Edit:
Just noticed there are 39 splits but only 27 Results, Maybe 12 participants had the same problem here with the format thing?
Twissy is missing as well, feel a bit ashamed about this now :(

Last edited:
If fetchy has it even in the wrong format can't we include it manually still? I see this as an honest mistake, I also almost did the same thing until I saw Matt's post about it in this thread. Can we get it manually put in Kev/Joost?

Also perhaps to avoid this in the future could we put a note in the main post about if it's under a minute use format 0'12.34x or something like that?

As for the results, have to say I'm quite surprised that my T3 was that good, it was my 2nd PB, but I thought others would be better going from the last few events. (PB was 25.977). Would like to know what others T3 PB's were.

I guess those laps of chasing Davey_Skills ghost in the Integra on the Seasonal TT paid off :sly:

I'm happy, but sad at the same time coz I know Wes would have a rockin' T3. I think he likes these circuits with the walls :)

Edit:
Just noticed there are 39 splits but only 27 Results, Maybe 12 participants had the same problem here with the format thing?
Twissy is missing as well, feel a bit ashamed about this now :(
Don't be sad Peter. You still beated Chris, manuelos, matt and so on fair and square. That's still a great achievement.👍

Yes a fantastic time Peter, very well driven 👍

To answer your question, my PB in T3 was 25.966 (happy to provide a replay of that lap for anyone that is interested in the PAL region) but it was linked to a 30.027 at T2 :irked:

T3 on my submitted lap was a distinctly average 26.221...

Like you, I suspect that it was more than just Wes that fell foul of the submission formatting foibles...

Last edited:
What happened to D4 this week? Only 4 up on the board during the week and just 2 submissions. Everyone tired from the tight battles the last couple weeks? :D

What happened to D4 this week? Only 4 up on the board during the week and just 2 submissions. Everyone tired from the tight battles the last couple weeks? :D

Well, ya see it was like this . . .
Someone put a kink in the road at the start of sector 2, of which i for the life of me could not navigate, so if you look closely i am still embedded in the wall!
Couldn't use my wheel this week as i am still building the frame, so i was forced back to the DS3, and with it I struggled BIG TIME!!! :banghead:

No excuses, just poor performance by me!
Sorry to let the D4 team down!
I'll bounce back this week hopefully!

Cheers All !!!

Finally had a time to submit and what do you know the day got away from me and I missed the deadline. Oh well hopefully i will get another run this week.

Don't be sad Peter. You still beated Chris, manuelos, matt and so on fair and square. That's still a great achievement.👍

Was my T3 even close? :sly:

Would still like to know both yourself and Twissy's times. Usually I download the ghosts to chase so I can learn where I went wrong 👍

Wow, D3 is owned by the DS3 users! I shouldn't have gotten all fat and happy at the top of the D3 splits board, I should have kept pushing, but had no idea my T3 would be so far off. Hmmm.

I can post everyone's T3 again like last week, in the results thread.

Good job everybo... oops, save it for the results thread!

My jaw dropped when I had checked the splits for D3.
I had gone to bed before work after I was right behind Gravitron and woke up to seeing T13R joining us up there.
I couldn't believe it and made me even more nervous for the results...but I will leave those comments for the results thread.

I would have had no idea, good to know for future reference though.

BloodiMayhem
Well, ya see it was like this . . .
Someone put a kink in the road at the start of sector 2, of which i for the life of me could not navigate, so if you look closely i am still embedded in the wall!

Well that explains it. I had wondered what that hole in the wall was from... :lol:

I did try to warn everyone! Sorry to see its caused issues. You should have had a rejected time PM from fetchy tho.

Hopefully something can be done to reinstate the missing times if fetchbot logs the rejections.

Missing zubski as well as Twissy and Wes. Quite a chunk of the top 10!

Amazing time Peter any case. I wouldn't have beaten that in a month! We're not worthy :-)

ah gutted.. I did exactly the same as Wes, missed of the 0'xx.xx at the start, and didnt log back in till just now to see my time was rejected.. would have been interesting to see how close the times were.. ah well.. will know for next time!

The (un)official results will be up soon guys.

I wasn't able to post them this morning, but they will be posted as soon as I get home.

I did try to warn everyone! Sorry to see its caused issues. You should have had a rejected time PM from fetchy tho.

Hopefully something can be done to reinstate the missing times if fetchbot logs the rejections.

Missing zubski as well as Twissy and Wes. Quite a chunk of the top 10!

Amazing time Peter any case. I wouldn't have beaten that in a month! We're not worthy :-)
I got that message too late as I was running until the deadline and I submitted 5 minutes before the deadline.

You too Twissy?:indiff:

I got that message too late as I was running until the deadline and I submitted 5 minutes before the deadline.

Sorry to hear it Wes - as I'm sure you are. There's always a next week in WRS though :)

Be interested to know your lap time too!

The (un)official results will be up soon guys.

I wasn't able to post them this morning, but they will be posted as soon as I get home.

Hey Joost,

Any chance the fetchbot logs could be checked for failed submissions and manually added in? I think a few people got caught out with the lap being less than a minute :ill: (I was almost one of them too).

I basically submitted my time yesterday during the day and only logged back in this morning to see that it was rejected. Was a school boy error, i reckon it would have been close though ?

Hey Joost,

Any chance the fetchbot logs could be checked for failed submissions and manually added in? I think a few people got caught out with the lap being less than a minute :ill: (I was almost one of them too).

Sure, i'll look into it.

Wow a lot of problems submitting :/ Hopefully it can be sorted or times re-uploaded, the results are pretty redundant otherwise. 👍

Are we allowed to post laptimes yet? I saw someone post a T3 split so i'm going to say, i'm quite surprised that my time would put me top of the current results if I was on the registry :) (Though most likely going to be ousted by w-g-e and Twissy etc. when the results are corrected). I'm fairly confident that I can compete for D2 podiums/victories on most circuit/car combinations :) I'll post my replay in the results thread when i'm back home on Thursday or Friday.

@Everybody; the PM's are all logged by the bot, so anyone who submitted in time will be included in the final results, you don't need to worry about that.

If you got a reply back you were too late while infact you were within the deadline, your results will be included.

@Everybody; the PM's are all logged by the bot, so anyone who submitted in time will be included in the final results, you don't need to worry about that.

If you got a reply back you were too late while infact you were within the deadline, your results will be included.

You the man Joost 👍 :bowdown:

Very tight in places 5-14. And I guess it will be even more after adding times of guys that fetchbot failed to register. So I'm probably down from top ten, too :)

Back