GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 24 : Running Through London Topless

• Thread starter EDK
  • 265 comments
EDIT: HB functionality is available, but not 'ergonomic' shall we say... I haven't modded my g27 like yours (yet - still under warranty), so all I can do when I get to the first turn is flash my lights or look behind me :lol: If I reach somewhere else for the button, I'm liable to miss the button and the turn!

Yes, without the rewiring the HB is impossible to use. Mine's still under warranty as well, but I'm such a nosey parker, just love seeing what's inside. First thing I did when I got the S1000RR was all fairings off to see what's there 👍

Finally got my T3, it's my second best T3 overall, slightly slower T2 but 0.2 faster at the line. Repect to you guys in the 15.4xx or above, just can't touch that. T1 I find very easy with the HB, I guess there's not much to it, only one corner. T2 definately my weak point here but submitting since I'll go psycho if I do any more :crazy:

Sorry guys , dislexic that's all. Thought it was odd to see I had the fastest T1 :dopey:

May the best T3 win :sly:

Last edited:
I dont think I can go any faster here ill have a quick go later to see if i can maybe grab a couple of tenths overall..

what happens if you fail to enter the WRS each do you slip down the divisions.. If i post bad times I will slip down the rankings.. If you post no times you stay where you are is this correct

what happens if you fail to enter the WRS each do you slip down the divisions.. If i post bad times I will slip down the rankings.. If you post no times you stay where you are is this correct
You will only get a lower division if you request it yourself.

Yes, without the rewiring the HB is impossible to use. Mine's still under warranty as well, but I'm such a nosey parker, just love seeing what's inside. First thing I did when I got the S1000RR was all fairings off to see what's there 👍

Finally got my T3, it's my second best T3 overall, slightly slower T2 but 0.2 faster at the line. Repect to you guys in the 15.4xx or above, just can't touch that. T1 I find very easy with the HB, I guess there's not much to it, only one corner. T2 definately my weak point here but submitting since I'll go psycho if I do any more :crazy:

Sorry guys , dislexic that's all. Thought it was odd to see I had the fastest T1 :dopey:

May the best T3 win :sly:

I wouldnt bet against you and your HB thru T3.👍

Avarage T1, avarge T2, avarage T3
Yesterday I was doing 13.8's like it was nothing, but today I never managed to do a single 13.8 :irked:
Screwed up a 29.336 and 29.361
And then that last corner ... 9 times out of 10 I was like 3 meters of the racing line :banghead: :P

Thought I was going to have more time to run this today but I don't. Going to submit with the current splits on the board when I get the chance to do so. Knew I wouldn't be one of the quickest this week but I'm ok with that.

London_4.jpg

London_5.jpg

London_2.jpg

London.jpg

London_3.jpg

Manged to sneak another session in today.
A little faster splits, but a lot better T3.
I've seen numerous 13.9xx for T1 but I get to excited when I see that and blow it.:banghead:

T1: 14.190
T2: 15.574

Shaved off a little on my final time...
Hello Gravitron;)
T1: 14.138
T2: 15.589

Submitting with those splits.
Don't have any more time to run this.

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
Nice job, teecro. The only D3'er with a T2 of 15.5xx. 👍

I'm at work until the deadline, so may the best T3 win it!

Good luck all. :cheers:

I just want to be sure about one thing I see in this picture. Is this considered "clean", all 4 wheels on the other side of the rumble? (I know these are just pictures, and nice ones at that. I was just curious.)

I think (hope) so, the first post said every surface was track.

Yes, it's clean. There are no surfaces on this track that are not hard, so the rules are quite simple: Avoid walls.

Looking forward to seeing some replays - good luck all 👍

I think (hope) so, the first post said every surface was track.
:ouch: Well I guess that explains why I couldn't manage anything better than 14.1 T1 and that also means my T3 will not be that fast. At least I have a faster lap that I thought was scrap due to three wheels over the rumble in the last corner I can use.

I'll need to take some Reading Comprehension 101. :(

Edit: I'll see if I have some time after getting back from work to run a few more laps before the deadline.

Last edited:
I think that if I had another few hours at this I could do a really good time. Saw a couple of 13.9xx T1s but I'll have to make do with this.

Really enjoyed this week. Good luck to all.

submitted, glad to move past this catastrophe of a track! car has to be 20 foot wide or something.. all I heard was thump, thump, thump........ was ready to pitch wheel through tv but figured that wouldn't help the situation.

I have removed my submitted time. Good luck everyone. :cheers:

Nice splits by the way Peter. 👍

I have removed my submitted time. Good luck everyone. :cheers:

Nice splits by the way Peter. 👍
Why is that?
Because you don't want to beat me by having a look at my replay?
No problem, I've got new splits.:sly:

First and last splits after running this combo for almost an hour today.
The car felt weird so I'll be back in it to understand it's behavior better.

Thanks for getting me into this car, WRS stewards. ;)

EDIT
I just had a look at the leaderboard and noticed my times were way above par for me.
I still had SRF on from an experiment last week so I edited them here and will withdraw my submission.
I would guess this was why the car felt weird. (dunce)

Carry on.

Last edited:
Submitting with these splits.

T1: 14.081
T2: 15.556

I to am happy to move on from this TT. I never could add my best sectors together. I ran a respectable OT tho I think for my division. I dont assume I got a podium finish tho not with my T2 time on this lap. I had to let of the throttle a split second on the exit of the big corner in T2 to avoid smacking the wall. That sounds bad but entering T3 slightly lower speed set me up pretty nicely for the tight left hander. I took T3 within .092 of my best ever. I once hit T3 extremly awesome when I got a very bad for me T2 time. Braking to late I guess when Id really come out of T2 fast on those very rare occasions? I dont know but I do know the entry and that first 90 degree left hander were why I would run a better or much worse T3.

I was in time submitting, but fetchbot rejected it. And then I had no time anymore.:(

I put more into this combo then any WRS week so far.:(

I was in time submitting, but fetchbot rejected it. And then I had no time anymore.:(

I put more into this combo then any WRS week so far.:(

I hope your time gets added otherwise doing a TT is kinda pointless when potentially the fastest guys OT doesnt get shown.

Latest Posts

Back