GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 3 : FTDLXV?

• Thread starter EDK
  • 408 comments
Put in another 20 laps today. Slightly worse in sector 1, but 0.05s faster in sector 2 and a massive improvement of 7/10 at the line! Just goes to show how bad T3 must have been before. :scared:

T1: 24.149
T2: 21.341

Will be submitting with these splits. Shame about the ill Fetchbot. Hope he gets better soon. :dopey:

Someone is not feeding Fetchbot any oil canisters :(. Its seems his last activity was over 18hrs ago, & he hasn't accepted any of my submissions during this time.

Turn off skid recovery dude,your splits aren't realistic!!!

SRF is set to off. My PS3 was still turned on and in the replay theatre, so I went back to the main menu and into arcade mode. SRF is set to off as default, because I haven't been using it in any of my sessions. Given my placing withing Div 3 on the leaderboards (before it was broken again) I assume I'll have to submit a replay anyways. So you (and the admins) may have a look whether I'm cheating or not.

By the way: My splits are far worse than yours are, so what's the deal? I am a bit offended by your post. :( The WRS is all about learning to me.

Edit: Just want to add one more thing. I take the WRS very serious and I have really enjoyed it so far. I wouldn't want to be disqualified or permanently removed from the registry at all! Again, I do not intend to cheat or gain any unfair advantage in any way.

Someone is not feeding Fetchbot any oil canisters :(. Its seems his last activity was over 18hrs ago, & he hasn't accepted any of my submissions during this time.

Yeah, my submission wasn't accepted yet either.

@Horst,sry it seems I'm not having a good day at all :nervous:....I was refering to your T2 time as it's conected with your first sector.Sry again,my bad!:ouch:

@Horst,sry it seems I'm not having a good day at all :nervous:....I was refering to your T2 time as it's conected with your first sector.Sry again,my bad!:ouch:

I know my first sector is "horrible" compared to all those guys going below 24.000 (a lot of guys even by quite some length). I think there were even Div 4 guys that fast in sector 1. I just can't find the right line.

Lets just see how this week ends and then be my guest to check my replay. 👍

Hey guys,

You may have noticed that the board is down.

This is the reason you don't get any acknowledgments on your PM's to the bot.

When the board is back up the PM's will be processed correctly so no times will be lost and you will receive the confirmation when everything is OK again.

So just keep sending you final times to the bot :)

:cheers:

Joost

First Splits:

T1: 0'24.088
T2: 0'22.006
This car hates turning!:yuck: I didn't run this weeks TT until today and man, I am frustrated already. In one hour I lost many fast laps to idiot driving or the car not wanting to... nope just idiot driving. Throttle control and car control at low speeds are key here.

New Splits:
T1: 0'24.090
T2: 0'21.524

Leaving a lot of time in first sector.

Last edited:
Be gentle with it, though it is quite odd behaviour for a 4WD car that apparently has all the power to the rear (according to the in race function anyway).

I've submitted, about .1 off where I want to be at T2, but I can't repeat my .1 splits in T2 like I did earlier in the week, not to mention being about .2 off my best T3. May have another go tomorrow, but doubt it, lost the oomph with this car now!

Be gentle with it, though it is quite odd behaviour for a 4WD car that apparently has all the power to the rear (according to the in race function anyway).

Yeah, I just have to be very conscientious of the understeer with acceleration or I am straight in the wall and ruin a good lap. At times I have a lead foot.:irked: I'm getting faster and having fun though, just wish I had more time earlier in the week.

Submitted with current splits, I couldn't get anywhere near my best time all week long...moving onto next week.

Good luck to all. :cheers:

Every time I've logged on in the past few days the board has been down... haven't been able to check the rankings for a while now! When will this thing be fixed....

I think it's a case of server issues, as Joost mentioned it being re-booted earlier in the week.

Wow been pretty busy this week. I'll have to submit my time from days ago, it feel wrong lol.

EDIT: Oh wait, I have tomorrow as well, sa weet.

Last edited:
Doing some good work (for me) today. I know it is faaaaaaaar off the top, and presumably the overall pace, but for me, this is decent.

T1: 0'24.275
T2: 0'22.610

Well done Kev for a great combo this week. I just couldn't put this car down :)
Very fun and addictive and I finally hit a target time I am proud of :sly:
Anyway, next time I'm in the bay area mate, I be buying you a drink :cheers: :lol:

Final submission with current splits on the board. 👍

Just hit my target time!! Then thought I'd best check the replay as it was quite close in a couple of places....

DAMN IT!!!

The slightest of touches on a wall.... Not noticeable in photo mode... But a definite drop in speed and rpm in the data logger where there shouldn't be... :(

Time to try again :)

Just hit my target time!! Then thought I'd best check the replay as it was quite close in a couple of places....

DAMN IT!!!

The slightest of touches on a wall.... Not noticeable in photo mode... But a definite drop in speed and rpm in the data logger where there shouldn't be... :(

Time to try again :)

Ouch, keep pushing man. I've had a few fast laps like that where I just barely caught the wall. I had a lap that was faster than my best where I hit the rev limiter in 3rd gear and also in 4th for about a sec coming to the finish line. It completely killed my speed and finsihed .01 behind best lap. My wife was talking to me and I had a total lapse of concetration.:ouch:

Very fun little car...

T1: 23.974
T2: 21.544

current brake setup
ABS:1;F:5;R:8

5500854501_ab8d17cdc7.jpg

5500854685_ff33759541.jpg

Wooo! I hit my tine again :)

Submitting with these splits:

T1: 23.868
T2: 21.571

Good luck in the results everyone!

Also good luck for next weeks combo and those from Europe trying in the GT Academy! Very busy few weeks!! ;)

Had a little time to mess with this today, shaved another .500 off my time. Time to submit these splits, good luck everyone this week.

T1: 24.153
T2: 21.519

I thought I caught you Munch, but i'm still like .200 away from you haha. I found my rival in WRS for Div.4 :D

Last edited:
Sureboss
Someone's not going to be in D4 for long.

I assume your talking about me.... Lol

And no.... Since ive been using my DFGT this week... I'm know a second better than with my DS3.

But.... If there is a WRS using the 'Ring, I'll be back in D4 times.... :) hate that place :(

That was a lot of fun with this week's combo. Nice job from the admin. 👍

Submitting with the splits on the board.

Back