GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 43 : Hyper-Dan's Spanish Holiday

• Thread starter EDK
  • 230 comments
Dare to submit, be a real man! Bet you beat me seriously.

I hate when this happens, but I'm not crying.
The tune of Manuelos seemed to suit me better, it took about 5 rounds to get to my target, too late then to really exploit the new found working tune.

Ugh, anyways don't have time now to check my replay for the time, splits and crashes, you will see me submitting this week though ;)

Good session tonight. Had fun. New splits

Saw a 37.8xx once but couldn't convert. Submitting this lap.

EDIT: I like city tracks

Last edited:
Oh yeah, sorry. I read it too fast again. :lol:

I think Anastasis just answered your question.

Tasty splits Wes lad 👍

Submitted with current splits. Got to the point where I can beat my ghost by 0.2 to T2 checkpoint and then get overtaken on the home straight or crash at the hairpin. Shame this was one of my slowest 1st sectors but still exceeded my expectations on this track... and with an understeery tank too... :P

Good luck all :cheers:

These are my splits. I had a lot of fun with this one, now on to Suzuka.
T1: 37.860
T2: 34.080

I was about to give up... but then I beat my best lap by about 0.4s!

MadMax seems to have gone to sleep, I was able to sneak past him... shhh, don't wake him!

Wow?! Didn't expect that outcome...
See you all in the results thread

:drool: One hell of a T3 Speedy! Only 0.03 off Ramon's...Congrats here, and another one in the Results thread. 👍

:eek: Am I really on the podium???

Leaderboard doesn't seem to have been updated with my latest splits, though...

Nice job, Daniel. 👍 First podium for ya. :cheers: I see what you mean about the last splits not taking. Either Joost or I will fix that up soon.

:drool: One hell of a T3 Speedy! Only 0.03 off Ramon's...Congrats here, and another one in the Results thread. 👍

Thanks and wow yeah!
Never noticed my T3 was only 0.028 slower than Ramon's?! :crazy:

Did I take a wrong turn in T3 or what? This sucks. Thought I'd at least get a podium.

Back