T2: 33.743

Still clueless about that 2nd sector..

And some pictures

CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_9.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_7.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_6.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_11.jpg

Wow, a fellow Orange .:R32 driver and MR2OC member! Took me a minute to figure out where else I'd seen your screen name... :lol:

~Beau Corso

Switched to Wes' tune today and took a big chunk out of my time. New splits.

Very close to the walls at the chicane but I'm sure it's clean.

this week is over for me...

not sure if i'll make it to my division podium.
let's hope for next week.

I ran some sessions of this today as I worked to get ready for this week's 3D3 race. Here are the splits from my lap that I'm submitting now.

I actually had some T1 and 2 times comparable to most of you which would have made me look better on the leader board but my T3 is like a rocket on that last submission and gets a second easy on me each time... Ugh... if only I can get the 37.8 T1 to go with the rest...

Oh well, I think I take it as it is even though I can gain a second on the T1... I still loose a second on T2 and T3 combined so I guess I will just probably stand as I am now and take the bottom of this and see how I weigh in on the final leaderboard... I cant get another tenth of a second out of this to save my life...

Im hoping to get a chance to try some tomorrow before the deadline I havent really done anywhere close to a WRS weeks effort for me at all. Im not sure how much difference it might make because Baron looks untouchable to me at the moment.

Really nice splits Baron last I looked.👍

As for the questions and the heres a quote of you from months ago in a poll I understood to be private not public.

I wont fall for that again. lol

Seriously tho I wouldnt race with anyone in D3 and up...no thanks you guys are to dang good at this game some of you dont put in maybe 1/5th the effort I do? I would have to really think about racing with D4s I do respect them. Ive watched their replays. Seen initial splits better than me quite often from the D4 crew and probably still will at tracks I dont know. I am real happy Blair got promoted to D3.👍

The ranking system works for TT. I do remember thinking back then tho How can I be in the same division with all these super freaky awesome dudes, Im not super freaky awesome. Their initial splits were so good. I would catch up after several days of trying but man it was like climbing mount everest climbing the leaderboard. Tough, think you cant do it. I got use to it tho. Still am amazed just how good some guys really are, how good their first splits can be.

I have something good to, the ability to keep going lower, and skill versus will all equaled out pretty much in a weeks time...almost like I didnt need to do it the predictions can be quite accurate how you will do.

Last Runs Completed, pretty good improvement over my last times. Will submi these times.

Last Runs Completed, pretty good improvement over my last times. Will submi these times.

I tried to improve on my times tonight to try and get a head of you again. I couldn't improve on them. I hope my T3 helps me out a bit. I am having a blast chasing you!
Al

Pretty happy with this lap, which is good 'cause I'm out of time. 386 miles (~5hrs) on the car over the week. :)

33.647 👍 2nd fastest T2 on the board :eek:

This was after going back to Max's gears, and using 45/55 tq and 4/9 bb, Manuelos everything else. 👍

Last edited:
Pretty happy with this lap, which is good 'cause I'm out of time. 386 miles on the car over the week. :)

33.647 👍 2nd fastest T2 on the board :eek:

This was after going back to Max's gears, and using 45/55 tq and 4/9 bb, Manuelos everything else. 👍
Very nice splits.👍

Still trying tonight, but I believe I'll end up crying and delivering a bad result for my devision. Really do not get 4WD and did not have time to play with tuning.

I ended up getting a 1min 11 and only 3 tenths, which if I read right would have put me ahead of manuelos :D then I crashed -_-

I am done, actually lowered my time down a bit by letting the front end hunker back down to stock height. As alway's though I have an issue, my ghost save show's the correct split's but the wrong final time.

Your saved lap shows the correct time on the replayfile itself, before choosing to play it.
The time shown while you watch the lap was your previous best lap from that session. ;)

Your saved lap shows the correct time on the replayfile itself, before choosing to play it.
The time shown while you watch the lap was your previous best lap from that session. ;)

Okay, thank you Speedy. It's great to be back and running.

Got these last night,forgot to post,posting from airport, with my phone.Summiting with these splits

T1. 38.230
T2. 34.172

Very nice splits.👍

Awesome Lucas. 👍 Well done mate. :cheers:

Thanks guys, that's high praise coming from you two. :bowdown: I'd think it was a fluke if my previous best T2 from that same session weren't a 33.705. Lost a tenth somewhere in T1, and while T3 wasn't horrible, there's a distinct spot in the last hairpin where my car almost comes to a complete stop (slightly too long on the brakes). :ouch:

I ended up getting a 1min 11 and only 3 tenths, which if I read right would have put me ahead of manuelos :D then I crashed -_-

Doing well for your first week out! 👍 Glad Vaxen got the issue sorted out, and your splits are now making their way to the leaderboard.

Last edited:
I never could get a good grip on this one, hopefuly my OT will kick me up a few but I doubt it, SUBMITED and out..............

I guess I won't submit this week, didn't really put much effort this week, since I become a newbie last friday :)

I guess I won't submit this week, didn't really put much effort this week, since I become a newbie last friday :)

Dare to submit, be a real man! Bet you beat me seriously.

I hate when this happens, but I'm not crying.
The tune of Manuelos seemed to suit me better, it took about 5 rounds to get to my target, too late then to really exploit the new found working tune.

T1: 37.251
T2: 33.692

Happy with my time and submitted.:)

Great run, Lucas!! 👍
I'm pretty sure you'll beat me on this one. Great combo, though. 👍 Kevin!!

Back