GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 43 : Hyper-Dan's Spanish Holiday

• Thread starter EDK
  • 230 comments
Some say he can catch flies with his tongue, some say his true skin color is green, all we know is he's called Hyper-Dan. :D

LOL Ramon :)

Nice WRS Kev.. I remember running a good few laps here in the .:R32 when GT5 came out.

New splits :D

Must say this being my first week I expected to be at the foot of the table :P and just for the board I use a wheel in this kinda stuff :)

New splits.
T1: 38.437
T2: 33.835
I'm happy with my second sector, I just have to team it up with a better first sector.
Racing on.

I find 4 things to seem impossible for this week's combo:
1. Get enough time for a true session
2. Be fast with a setup I can predict
3. Be confident with my fastest setup
4. Be consistant on such intimidating narrow and blind corners

ughgh

at Anastasis:
Congratz on yr Div 1 Qualifier! Nice to see another greek guy here!
I'm working my way up from Div 5 to Div 1 I hope I can make it.

Ramon's splits.
That's just insane.:drool:

Your changes gained me some time:
T1: 37.351
T2: 33.756

T1: 37.284
T2: 33.839

No idea how you did that T2 time ramon..

Last edited:
Totally non impressive to any of you all but I improved a little in my 2 splits and A LOT in the 3rd shaving a chunk off of my total time.

But here are my new splits (for now)

T1: 39.820
T2: 34.884

T1: 39.509
T2: 34.989

This is kinda fun and I am feeling much better with Madrid. Its been a LONG time since I have spent any amount of time on this track (I think it was GT3 the last time but I could be wrong)

Last edited:
Great fight this week on D1 and on D2 and so many new people, hope they stick around 👍

Made some laps but the banging :banghead: is to much and i hate the chicane this week as i hated on week 12 so will be back next week.

And it´s that an alien beacon that i see ...? :crazy:

Great fight this week on D1 and on D2 and so many new people, hope they stick around 👍

Made some laps but the banging :banghead: is to much and i hate the chicane this week as i hated on week 12 so will be back next week.

And it´s that an alien beacon that i see ...? :crazy:

Haha yeah, crazy track... I hated it but the damned thing is growing on me... :sly: Nice of Ramon to remind us how slow we are :dopey:

Another step in lap time but some wild variations in sector times for me:

Slowest 1st sector for a couple of days but my best 2nd and 3rd sectors so far and up half a tenth at the line. Looking for the missing 0.2 or 0.25 in sector 1.... in theory. :P

Great 1st sector Wes - demi-alien. I think I see how Ramon managed his 33.5 2nd sector now but sewing it all up... :scared:

Yeah, I am kinda liking this track too... I feel like the little guy with all of you. I just cant get much more than a few more hundredths of a second faster... Im not sure why I cant but I am literally hovering over my ghost arrow every time. I went from crashing 8 out of 10 runs to only crashing 1 out of 10 now and that chicane doesnt scare me like it did a few days ago...

Latest splits (again, I obviously am not that good by these!)

T1: 39.509
T2: 34.989

T1: 38.132
T2: 33.935

Slight improvement. I'm done for the night. :ouch:

I can't believe how the D1 guys keep finding chunks of time everytime I look at the board.

So, my new splits don't move me up the leaderboard, and I haven't verified the replay, but I've gained a tenth. I'm trying a front LSD setting of 5-5-5, with a rear setting of 5-30-5. It feels faster, and I still want to mess with the rear settings, but I don't think I will change the front. The beer is starting to negate any tuning changes, if you know what I mean!!

Racing on!! :cheers::gtplanet::gtpflag:

Chuk, I actually do know what you mean :cheers:, but in my case, I'm not trying to meddle, I'm just trying the tunes that have been nicely laid out. Previous splits were with Pekka's tune, and tonight I tried Manuelos', plus Ramon's gears and torque split, but I couldn't quite get the gears to line up with his. Where his values were higher than my particular gear would go, I just maxed that gear. It turned out to be a good 2hr session, at the end getting my cleanest/fastest lap yet! 👍 Your turn, bro. Theory says I can go .350 faster.

:bowdown: for Ramon, holy hell. :drool: Top of the leaderboards, both in-game with the GSX/R, and now with the Golf R32 as well. 👍 to Baron and Christophe for nice splits leading D2.

Last edited:
Chuk, 👍 Your turn, bro. Theory says I can go .350 faster.

:bowdown: for Ramon, holy hell. :drool: Top of the leaderboards, both in-game with the GSX/R, and now with the Golf R32 as well. 👍 to Baron and Christophe for nice splits leading D2.

Yeah for Ramon. Truly amazing.
I'll chase you again once sober, Lucas!!! {You've got plenty of time! :) ]

And some pictures

CircuitodeMadrid_2.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_9.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_7.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_6.jpg

CircuitodeMadrid_11.jpg

I think the third pic, the one with the temptative wheely is great!
Nice pics overall though. 👍

Latest Posts

Back