GTP_WRS (GT5) Week 48 : Rotary Madness

• Thread starter EDK
  • 294 comments
My final splits,

lost about 1 and a half tenths on sector 2, but one of the only 10.6's I managed to hold onto for the lap, gained a tenth by the line so will submit. Really looking forward to the alpha - one of my favourite car noises in the game!

Step away from the PS3 Rees, step away!! :D

Just kidding buddy, best of luck! ;)

Thanks Nige.. lol.

Feel like I am so close to getting a really good one. Still not the best T3, but a little better at the line.

Think I may have found one -

I will probably submit with this one, but I am going to run a few more laps to see if I can get a better T2.

Last edited:
Not submitting, ran a few laps today and found out my current last sector is rubbish :(. Sorry for posting splits guys.

//Edit best T1 .513 but doens't buy you anything :lol:

Last edited:
Uhh.. Now I am thinking my T3 isn't all that great. Just caught up to it from almost .3 down.

I don't think I have the energy to run this one anymore though.. Maybe I do.. not sure yet. Need a break for sure.

I know how you feel Rees (and Cico) but I've submitted my time anyway - maybe everyone else's is rubbish as well :lol:

I know how you feel Rees (and Cico) but I've submitted my time anyway - maybe everyone else's is rubbish as well :lol:

Never know..

Yeah.. I already submitted mine.

I have a feeling the leaderboard is going to change quite a bit once everyone's T3s are added in.

Did a faster lap but don't remember the splits.

I'm not really happy with it but it is what it is... I only today found out that the FFB setting I was driving with made me slower and left at least 1.5 tenths on the track..:indiff:

Good luck to those still trying.👍

Lap submitted, these were the splits:

Didn't quite reach my goal but then again I rarely do.. :P Happy with the lap time anyway

Had another go at this, best I could get is .150 from my best.
Can't match my T3. :crazy:

I know I left .200 on the track and all of that is in T1, so I really hope my T3 is good enough. :s

PS: Never been so excited about the results, you can render splits board useless this time.

Had another go at this, best I could get is .150 from my best.
Can't match my T3. :crazy:

I know I left .200 on the track and all of that is in T1, so I really hope my T3 is good enough. :s

PS: Never been so excited about the results, you can render splits board useless this time.

I just did it for the 4th time in my 5 week WRS history!
Beat my time (by whooping .200) again in the last minute!!

Good luck everyone!

Cheers Jon :).

I hate sitting at work watching everyone post last minute splits. Even worse when I have actually got a good spot on the leaderboard (for what it's worth this week).

Yeah, I know just what you mean. I didn't finish lapping until 12:30am this morning though (10 hours ago) - that's about as close to the deadline as I can get and still be a (semi) responsible adult :lol:

Submitted a last minute lap , sorry for not posting splits.

MadMax

Martin Luther King Jr. holiday here. So, stock market was closed. My wife also happens to be in San Francisco for a work convention. Raining outside as well.

It was the perfect storm for me to sit down and run quite a few laps today. I did end up running some more after my submission, but I could not replicate the slingshot I got to start T3. I am thinking the time I got that slingshot to catch my ghost from .3 back, probably put me shallow for the next turn. I am hoping anyway..

Maybe my T3 is ok? :nervous:

I said I did not have time for this, but I could not help trying two little stints. Five minutes ago I finally did a semi-worthy lap, only to see it was dirty. Excited to see how far off the pace I am in T3 :D

Great splits posted, and incredibly close, all of top 10 within 0.1 is just :rolleyes:

Results are up .. here

Congrats to Zocker, Eclipsi, and Sutuki with the overall podiums.👍

I guess I was partially right about my T3.. Lost over .2 to Zocker there. But I will take it.

Latest Posts

Back