EigerNordwandShortTrack_3-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_5.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_9.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_2-1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack-1.jpg

Unlucky Mike! Those splits were crazy :ill:

If it helps... I spent the first hour+ of WRS 46 in the beemer going the wrong direction on the track and my splits against the board looked pretty damn good until it was pointed out :ouch: haha happens to us all the odd brainfart or 2 👍

Thx man! , yeah its frustrating lol i think i remember what happened to you, it was when i submitted my qualifier, i will be more careful next time!. :)

I think i would still been competitive, at least for the T1 i been able to do in few laps without SRF... will try to make a few laps for this week event.

Nice pics Manuelos! especialy 6th and 8th!

That is a serious bummer Mike. I'm sure you'll come back strong next week though.

Manuelos, those pictures are some of the coolest I've seen in a while.

I love those pics, Manuelos!! 👍

I'm submitting with these splits and going to the Alfa:
T1: 10.952
T2: 19.898

Forgot to save the best lap of my 2 hour session.. :ouch:

@ Manuelos - Awesome pics. I really like the 1st and the 5th. Looks like some vintage pics. As in those laps were run 40 years ago. I didn't actually know there was a "blimp" cam. I will need to mess around some more with the picture function. Nice work 👍

@ Mike - Sorry to hear about your SRF issue. If it means anything, your write up helped me figure out a few things in T1, T2. So thank you for that 👍

Forgot to save the best lap of my 2 hour session.. :ouch:

Doh.. Sorry to hear that Wes. That sucks bud. I have been there unfortunately.

You still have some time to come back to it before the deadline. I'm sure you have something special for all of us.:sly:

Found out more time on T3 with a slower split :ill: and imediatly after that blew a 30.303 :banghead:

Splits from faster lap:

T1: 10.641
T2: 19.760

Manuelos, great pics as always 👍

Really bad luck Wes, but i know you´re not giving up :sly:

@ Mike - Sorry to hear about your SRF issue. If it means anything, your write up helped me figure out a few things in T1, T2. So thank you for that 👍

Thx man, glad i could help. :)

Hope you get another lap fast time Wes, thats a bad luck! :ouch:

Thx man, glad i could help. :)

Hope you get another lap fast time Wes, thats a bad luck! :ouch:
Too much sympathy...

YOU had bad luck mate.. I still have time to improve hopefully... and even then I have a lap time at least.:)

Best of luck to everyone. I'm submitting with my original splits. Not too much time for this one and my last hour provided me with nothing even close to my current time. Hopefully my final sector is good enough to lift me up a little higher than my current position on the splits!! :D

New save for me on lap 1 on my session with no ghost :dopey:

I always chase my best ghost and this was crazy for me as I beat 5 hours worth of laps in 1 lap with no ghost activated (and only because it wont allow a ghost when first entering the combo):dunce: puzzled yet happy with the outcome for now :) Will run a few more laps and submit this if I don't beat it!

Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

(and only because it wont allow a ghost when first entering the combo)

Ron, not that it seems to matter or harm your pace, but if you allow the game a 15 second rest after getting to a track, you'll be able to load the ghost replay before you start 👍

I will be submitting tonight hopefully with a better lap. If I submit with my current splits, then you should all be aware that I am not slow in T3, but am merely a victim of the game lag phenomenon as described in the NEWS section :sly:

:lol: pre-empting a plummet down the leaderboard.

Edit: Fetchy seems to have glossed over Joao's latest splits

Slow t1 but easily my best t2. Also a decent t3, but could have been better by about.05 if I hadn't messed up the final turn. Still better than the lap I had posted by about .15. Going to be very interesting to see the results this week.

Just submitted my lap. Tried to better it today, but could not do better than about 0.5 off on the total.

It hurts... but I have to post these splits:

Worse splits, and only slightly better at the line. Had a huge lead on my ghost, only to lose about 90% of it at the last corner :banghead:

I very rarely see 10.7xx. Will try again tomorrow before going to Fuji.

Great pics Manuelos

Almost mirrored my last best the entire lap but this one is definitely clean and a full tenth(almost) quicker at the line :D. Submitting this lap and now trying the birthday ticket trick for the Alfa :cool:.

A cruel week. A so sweet car and so few time to learn this combo. No chance to match my T3s (all almost consistent) with a decent first left hander (T1/T2 affecting).

T1: 10.879
T2: 19.966

submitting....

Reckon I've run more laps here than I have in months and to no avail. Just can't nail a decent T3. Ran a bunch of laps tonight with a best T1 of 10.63x and best to T2 of 30.50X but couldn't convert either. Am submitting in disgust with the following

Drops me down on splits by 5 hundredths but is better at the line so it's the lap I'm submitting with. Good luck to those still running - looking forward to Fuji with less hairpins and more grip :cheers:

Reckon I've run more laps here than I have in months and to no avail. Just can't nail a decent T3. Ran a bunch of laps tonight with a best T1 of 10.63x and best to T2 of 30.50X but couldn't convert either. Am submitting in disgust with the following

Drops me down on splits by 5 hundredths but is better at the line so it's the lap I'm submitting with. Good luck to those still running - looking forward to Fuji with less hairpins and more grip :cheers:

Wait for the results Jon, because T3 is full of surprises :grumpy:
At first didn´t realise this is a difficult track to get the most of it and that right turn after T2 is just a killer lap.
Last night i lost there a 30.283 :crazy:
Submitting with my last splits, but i think Fetchy didn´t like them (i don´t also :dopey: )

I Twisted, glad you could join us again 👍

Submitted with current splits, not had much time this week. Here's hoping for a good T3

Still working on it. A couple more tenths out there for me.(I think :scared:)

Usual Suspect
Wait for the results Jon, because T3 is full of surprises :grumpy:
At first didn´t realise this is a difficult track to get the most of it and that right turn after T2 is just a killer lap.
Last night i lost there a 30.283 :crazy:
Submitting with my last splits, but i think Fetchy didn´t like them (i don´t also :dopey: )

I Twisted, glad you could join us again 👍

Thanks Joao, but unless everyone has done a three point turn on at least one of the hairpins in T3, I'm going backwards when the results come out. T3 on my submission is a tenth from my best which doesn't sound too bad, but my best is pretty poor :lol:

Reckon I've left 0.25 on the track to my bests which is a lot.

A little better.. Still room for improvement on first right after T2.

Back